Grants Vanilla Custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
So most of you have probably heard of this legendary juice called Grants Vanilla Custard. I finally got my hands on some and vaped it non-stop until the bottle ran dry. Its hands down the best Vanilla I have experienced, but due to high demand, he is almost never in stock. I did email him and he provided me with a link to a store in Spain who carries his brand, and I was able to get some. Is there a pattern to when he is stocked up and selling?

Also, as a suggestion for you all, GremlinJuice has a vanilla custard that is pretty darn close to Grants, but of course not exactly the same. For anyone looking for a Vanilla Custard to tie them over until Grant is back selling, you should check out Gremlin's Vanilla Custard or Vanilla overload.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
I have heard that about the Gremlin juice. I may have to try that.

Have you tried Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket? I personally love that juice and have been trying to find people that have tried both to give me a comparison as I have never been able to find Grant's during a window that I was spending.

If you sign up for email notifications at Newport Vapor Room they will let you know when they have it in stock. I think they only carry the 30ml.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I'm beginning to think something was wrong with the pre-steeped CSL and Creme Brulee that I got from Nicoticket a few weeks ago. There's a back-note to them that's hard to pinpoint, but it's there. Something like a bitter menthol. It's hard to explain. Almost like syringes weren't cleaned out between orders. Those were the only two I ordered so I'm having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with this order.

I tried dripping on cotton, silica, Davide Glassomizer, Protank, iclear 16... the same, weird off-note in it that hides the creaminess/custard notes.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
I'm beginning to think something was wrong with the pre-steeped CSL and Creme Brulee that I got from Nicoticket a few weeks ago. There's a back-note to them that's hard to pinpoint, but it's there. Something like a bitter menthol. It's hard to explain. Almost like syringes weren't cleaned out between orders. Those were the only two I ordered so I'm having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with this order.

I tried dripping on cotton, silica, Davide Glassomizer, Protank, iclear 16... the same, weird off-note in it that hides the creaminess/custard notes.

Yep just message Kent he will be more than happy to have a chat and try and sort out any issue your having, also has it been very hot at your location, esply as the order was being delivered (hot postal truck/mailbox)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread