The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Grants Vanilla Custard?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Patrick O'Brien, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2013
    MN
    So most of you have probably heard of this legendary juice called Grants Vanilla Custard. I finally got my hands on some and vaped it non-stop until the bottle ran dry. Its hands down the best Vanilla I have experienced, but due to high demand, he is almost never in stock. I did email him and he provided me with a link to a store in Spain who carries his brand, and I was able to get some. Is there a pattern to when he is stocked up and selling?

Also, as a suggestion for you all, GremlinJuice has a vanilla custard that is pretty darn close to Grants, but of course not exactly the same. For anyone looking for a Vanilla Custard to tie them over until Grant is back selling, you should check out Gremlin's Vanilla Custard or Vanilla overload.

2. gr1llmeacheese

gr1llmeacheese Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2013
    Aurora, IL, USA
    I have heard that about the Gremlin juice. I may have to try that.

Have you tried Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket? I personally love that juice and have been trying to find people that have tried both to give me a comparison as I have never been able to find Grant's during a window that I was spending.

If you sign up for email notifications at Newport Vapor Room they will let you know when they have it in stock. I think they only carry the 30ml.

3. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    Ct
    Second the Custards Last Stand. Nicoticket not only does a great custard but he has the best Creme Brule ever.

-Lord

4. texasguy4

texasguy4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2013
    Wylie, TX
    I tried 8-10 different Vanilla Custards and found our they just weren’t for me.
    Of all of the I tried, Grant’s, Nicoticket, MaddCatt,….I thought Big Willie’s was best.
    You can find him on Facebook.

5. Carla Sebrina Spahos

Carla Sebrina Spahos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I'm beginning to think something was wrong with the pre-steeped CSL and Creme Brulee that I got from Nicoticket a few weeks ago. There's a back-note to them that's hard to pinpoint, but it's there. Something like a bitter menthol. It's hard to explain. Almost like syringes weren't cleaned out between orders. Those were the only two I ordered so I'm having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with this order.

I tried dripping on cotton, silica, Davide Glassomizer, Protank, iclear 16... the same, weird off-note in it that hides the creaminess/custard notes.

6. Bryan lord

Bryan lord Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    Ct
    PM kent brooks. He will be more than happy to discuss it with you!

-Lord

7. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    And help you out too, he has amazing customer service. Sorry they didn't work for you. :(

8. Patkid

Patkid Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    Kent will listen and respond to any issue you may be having.
    Nicoticket is the best juice I have ever tried and customer service is above and beyond any I've experienced.
    Best,
    Pat

9. TheDishD

TheDishD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep just message Kent he will be more than happy to have a chat and try and sort out any issue your having, also has it been very hot at your location, esply as the order was being delivered (hot postal truck/mailbox)?

10. TheDishD

TheDishD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As to the topic of this thread, to compare GVC and CLS..... GVC if you like REAL Strong/sweet Custard flavour (almost in your face strong), CLS if you like balanced flavours of vanilla/custard and that nice eggy cremy taste. IMHO YMMV :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.