Not open for further replies.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Yay! so got my kit today, happily I have a friend that works where my mailbox is and begged him to call when any packages came in this week so I could pick it up during my lunch break and before they closed. Got my Joye 510's and the other goodies I bought from Cignot, and I got my Vaporbomb package too. How cute that we get drawings, little notes, and free samples to make our purchases a little more personal :) loved it.
Back to work and started charging and checking out my stuff.

The cartomizers are a bit different than what I've seen on all the how to fill videos and whatnot, no hole through the middle and can't see the stuffing (yes I did remove the 2 plastic bits in the top 1st) so they have 1 hole to one side and a plastic post looking bit in the center, do I poke a hole in the center of the post or fill the little hole that's to one side? Or did I miss something completely and am I supposed to try to pull that part out too?

Been vaping one of the basic "marb high" cartridges that came with it for now and they aren't that bad.
Looking forward to trying some of the eliquids I bought though because the cafe mocha from vaporbomb smells awesome, hopefully it tastes as good as it smells :D

So far I'm loving it!!

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
If it's a tank, NO. There will a bottom piece with a membrane. The plastic just twists off so you can fill it upside down. Then put cap back on and gently press the cart back in the Attu til you feel it snap or hear a small "pop". Then your good to go. I have an eGo tank.
If you like the coffee let me know. I have some I'll send you. Do you ever make it up to any Ohio shows?

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Thanks tee217!!! I thought that might be it, but figured I better ask 1st because I didn't want to do something dumb :laugh:.

Thanks Pamdane, got the tanks figured out already, mine have a hinged bottom. Thankfully I have enough fingernail to open it, that thing was tight lol. I've been using a tank for the last hour or so with the cafe mocha and I'm liking it. And I've never been to Ohio, I'm over in Washington state, and usually stay local.

And thanks for the welcome BladeZ.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Congratulations on your journey into the vaping world. I'm sure you'll be loving it more and more as time goes by. Always great to see another Washingtonian on here. If you like dessert type flavors than here's my suggestion:

KickBassVapor E-Liquid

Here's some others you might enjoy as well:

Alien Visions E-Juice

Welcome to Tasty Vapor

Ms T's Bakery Essentials

All of these vendors are VERY highly rated for their juices. Might wanna give them a try. I suggest getting some samples first though.

Last edited:

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
Thanks washvap. I haven't met many in my area that are vaping, 2 currently and since I ordered my kit a coworker quizzed me for a bit then decided to order a starter kit (and I hadn't even tried it yet! lol)

Tasty Vapor was one of the 1st recommended to me, and is next on my list for samples to order, I'll check out the others as well. I've been surprised at some of the flavors I have seen lol. When I started looking at all this I had no idea there would be so many options!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Thanks washvap. I haven't met many in my area that are vaping, 2 currently and since I ordered my kit a coworker quizzed me for a bit then decided to order a starter kit (and I hadn't even tried it yet! lol)

Tasty Vapor was one of the 1st recommended to me, and is next on my list for samples to order, I'll check out the others as well. I've been surprised at some of the flavors I have seen lol. When I started looking at all this I had no idea there would be so many options!

No problem, glad to help. I honestly haven't seen any in Seattle neither. Hopefully it'll catch on sooner or later cause I'm getting tired of people giving me weird looks for using a REO :facepalm::laugh:.

Anyways, I've been there. When I first got here, I was honestly overwhelmed with the sheer amount of flavors, information, and vendors. I even heard of a vendor that had crab juice :blink: I personally think it's impossible to try everything out there. There's WAY to much options if you ask me.

My advice would be to get small samples (3-10 mil) from different vendors and see what you like/dislike. Should've done that in the beginning because I have over 250 mills of juice (170 of which are from a sale, all for 18 bucks)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread