Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
:shock:
IMG_0264-1.jpg

It looked like this. Came with a printed generic paper saying the post office found the package like this in Phoenix Az and they were sorry but they damaged it. I pulled it out of the plastic bag they put it in and it was all damp. I was like OH NO i need my Cinnamon Fix i ran out a few days ago. So i was hoping at least one of my bottles would be usable. But then i noticed it should be stinking like Cinnamon, I sniffed the package and it had no smell at all , so i ripped it open and found that Due to Ones Stops superior packing practices all my flavors were intact and 100% usable. Was a bit of a scare there for a few minutes but i am now safely vaping my special blend of Fire & Ice with a smile on my face. I would like to thank One Stop DIY for there awesome customer service and lighting fast shipping after a order. I dont think i have placed a order with you guys that didnt ship within a hour after making the payment. I really do appericate the great job you do. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
Glad you got lucky! Did you figure out why it was damp?

Yeah for sure a lucky break. Not sure how it got wet doesn't have any smell to it at all. So pretty sure it is water. Inside was pretty much dry the packaging slip just had a little damp spot. I guess maybe it was left out in the rain then someone sat on it or something like that.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
Java Az
Wow... holy cow wow! I am so glad everything arrived safely! Thank you for your patronage! We appreciate it!

Its funny, the other day it was rain/snowing and I get to the post office, as Im taking the plastic bag I had put over the box and putting my packages up on the counter this one postal worker starts teasing me about one drop on a package... hes a joker that one lol

CouldBFree - you dont know how hard it is to not pop them! Growing up, it was a huge treat if my mom brought home bubble wrap for us to pop as kids!

WolfAtTheDoor

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
texas
Java Az
Wow... holy cow wow! I am so glad everything arrived safely! Thank you for your patronage! We appreciate it!

Its funny, the other day it was rain/snowing and I get to the post office, as Im taking the plastic bag I had put over the box and putting my packages up on the counter this one postal worker starts teasing me about one drop on a package... hes a joker that one lol

CouldBFree - you dont know how hard it is to not pop them! Growing up, it was a huge treat if my mom brought home bubble wrap for us to pop as kids!

Wow, that is great that everything was alright!

LOL Kimer, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who used to get a kick out of popping them as a kid... I remember it feeling like a treat when my grandparents would bring some home for me to pop... I think I had more fun with the larger ones... I remember jumping up and down on them, or running across them just to hear them pop!

and I still enjoy popping any bubble wrap I can, it is nearly impossible not to...

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
What if the government opened it far, far out to sea on a super crazy radar invisible boat during a rain storm, added a bunch of various mind controlling ingredients to each bottle, then sent it back for delivery to you? :p

ice

It is funny you mention that because today right after vaping my new juice i saw a picture of Sarah Palin and i hate to use the B work but i guess i will she looked Beautiful today when usually she just look alright. I also noticed i have a urge to vote for a candidate that thinks it is ok to spend money we dont have so that future generations can pick up the bill. I guess the good news is that it really doesnt change anything since no matter what party or candidate i would choose they all think it is ok to do that. So i dont think they have perfected the mind controlling drugs yet. I firmly believe i am just a test subject and they will work out the bugs soon. So when the next guy or gal comes along and say change you can believe in , and the only change is that it is just a different guy spending money we dont have, We will not care cause the mind control will tell us it is awesome and we will believe it .:drool:

Kevin Freeheart

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2010
Live Free Or Die
It is funny you mention that because today right after vaping my new juice i saw a picture of Sarah Palin and i hate to use the B work but i guess i will she looked Beautiful today when usually she just look alright. I also noticed i have a urge to vote for a candidate that thinks it is ok to spend money we dont have so that future generations can pick up the bill. I guess the good news is that it really doesnt change anything since no matter what party or candidate i would choose they all think it is ok to do that. So i dont think they have perfected the mind controlling drugs yet. I firmly believe i am just a test subject and they will work out the bugs soon. So when the next guy or gal comes along and say change you can believe in , and the only change is that it is just a different guy spending money we dont have, We will not care cause the mind control will tell us it is awesome and we will believe it .

Sounds like One Stop DIY Shop now carries liquid Fox News.

I wonder if they have Essence of Judge Napolitano...

Glad you got your supplies safely though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread