Got my supply of CE2 R4 Carto's for my KR808....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
Got my CE2's today and have a few questions for anyone who's been using them.
First let me say that the fill holes are so tiny you can hardly see them let along get your syringe into them LOL.
So what happens if you don't use those tiny holes and fill from the middle open area? Can you drip into it from the bottom instead of opening up the carto and filling with a syringe?
Some say to leave the silicone stopper in, some say to take it out. What difference would it make?
How long can I expect to have this carto last before refills? I use my PT a lot during the day.

Thanks much

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Got my CE2's today and have a few questions for anyone who's been using them.
First let me say that the fill holes are so tiny you can hardly see them let along get your syringe into them LOL.
So what happens if you don't use those tiny holes and fill from the middle open area? Can you drip into it from the bottom instead of opening up the carto and filling with a syringe?
Some say to leave the silicone stopper in, some say to take it out. What difference would it make?
How long can I expect to have this carto last before refills? I use my PT a lot during the day.

Thanks much

If you fill in the middle, it will just leak out. I've been taking that rubber plug out with those two tiny holes & just fill with a syringe that way. If you do attempt to take out that rubber piece, be careful not to break the ceramic or break the coil in the middle. You should find yourself a stainless steel 22 gauge blunt tip dispensing needle. That would be your best bet. If you got the XL's, you could probably get away with filling it twice to last one day, maybe 3 times.

I enjoy not using the the 3 rubber pieces in them & just use a drip tip, the taste improves but if you leave it on it's side, it will leak & you'll get some juice in your mouth. fun times

Last edited:

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I've been using the same cartomizer, but in the 510 configuration. When I first got them, I had also just started vaping. The throat hit was too much for me, then, and I decided to trade them away. Big mistake. After I got used to vaping, I went back to the three I had left, and I've ordered more to replace the ones I traded. :(
I really like them with my eGo. I got the 2.4-2.6 ohm, and it's perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread