Questions about the CE2 R4 for KR808

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonW

Oct 13, 2010
Arkansas
In videos I've seen, it looks simple to remove the third inner plug with the holes to fill through on the CE2 R4's. For some reason I have had no luck whatsoever getting those things out. They're so soft and rubbery that they just tend to tear. Any suggestions?

I have used a syringe with the pipette tip supplied to fill these new cartos, but as the markings have worn off, I'm not sure exactly how to measure the amount of fluid I put in. If the juice begins to drip out the battery-connector end of the carto, does that mean it's full?

Also, I am using Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic because I seem to have a slight reaction to PG. Though I seem to get a ton of vapor with this juice, I hardly seem to get any flavor at all, and what flavor I get seems like a very watered down version of what it should actually taste like. I hate to say it, but I got more flavor from the filler-type cartos. Same as before; Any suggestions or tips?

Thanks!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
JasonW:In videos I've seen, it looks simple to remove the third inner plug with the holes to fill through on the CE2 R4's. For some reason I have had no luck whatsoever getting those things out. They're so soft and rubbery that they just tend to tear. Any suggestions?

While I've taken a few apart, I don't have the experience of the people on this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...kers-c-e2-r4-review-tips-info-help-video.html

... go there and ask the same question and someone who has experience with those that are harder to remove will chime in.

I have used a syringe with the pipette tip supplied to fill these new cartos, but as the markings have worn off, I'm not sure exactly how to measure the amount of fluid I put in. If the juice begins to drip out the battery-connector end of the carto, does that mean it's full?

If it comes out the batt connector or if it 'floods the 'floor' of the mid cap (where you fill) then you're full. Depending on what size - regular - @.8ml or 'XL' - @1.5ml you can measure that amount out, suck it up into the syringe and remark your syringe ;-)

Also, I am using Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic because I seem to have a slight reaction to PG. Though I seem to get a ton of vapor with this juice, I hardly seem to get any flavor at all, and what flavor I get seems like a very watered down version of what it should actually taste like. I hate to say it, but I got more flavor from the filler-type cartos. Same as before; Any suggestions or tips?

I experienced the drop in flavor after the XL carto gets less than half full. With the standard size, I'm getting pretty good flavor but I also do all DIY Decadent Vapours VG ejuice and use the formula from the TW site on blending (listed under the Platinum Ice page at the bottom). You could get either 0mg from JC or get the same flavoring from another vendor and add it to the ejuice - you'd need to bring the nic level up as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread