Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I have spent nearly two weeks vaping my favorite juice with no flavor. I may as well have been vaping flavorless PG juice. I was quite upset. Today, my brother gave me a bottle of raspberry lemonade from Pink Spot that he didn't really enjoy. I have been chain vaping all day and could not taste it.

I just took a pull from the eGo and confetti fell from the sky. I tasted raspberries and lemonade! I immediately loaded my other Nova with my Dragon's Blood and the taste has returned. Sorry, but I felt the need to share.

BTW, if you like rapsberries and/or lemonade I highly recommend Pink Spot's version. It is very tasty and has just the right amount of tartness to give that citrus bite. I think I found another go to juice. Bonus!

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Whenever that happens to me it's because I was doing too much chainvaping and not drinking enough water. Man, I try to make sure I keep very hydrated, now. Sometimes, chewing a piece of cinnamon flavored gum helps me get my tastebuds back. It's maddening when you can't taste your ejuice. Vape the stuff you don't like so much or even flavorless works rather than waste the good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread