Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I've been vaping for years, never had anything like this happen before. Not vapers tongue as everything tastes normal and flavors are strong, but on the right side of my tongue it seems like a taste bud has gone rogue and decided that it will just constantly taste sour flavors.

It doesn't matter what juice I vape, or even if I'm vaping. Eating any food will also do the same thing, and sometimes without anything at all it will just randomly give me a sour taste. It's not like I have an actual sour flavor in my mouth, it's just a single tiny portion of my tongue that is tasting a sour flavor that isn't there. A phantom taste if you will. Imagine if you took lemon juice on the end of a q-tip and just dabbed it on the edge of your tongue. It's really more of the sensation of something sour than actually tasting it, with the mouth watering and the slight puckering of the tonge and mouth in that area.

I'm not really worried or anything, it's just been going on for about a week now so I figured I'd see if anyone else has experienced something similar. I have been vaping on several very tart juices lately so maybe I've fried a taste bud or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread