Got my Vamo/eGo Apv today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahzh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Malaysia
I've just got mine this morning. Currently I have 3.5ml Vivi Nova and the Mini Vivi Nova tanks. I saw one that looks like stainless steel and sits just nice in between the 510 connector post, more like the mini Nova but much nicer and sleek (no see through tank). Can someone let me know which one is it? I just love using it with 18350 the weight and size is perfect :headbang:

chris85e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
The Little Red Dot
hi, may i know when u ordered ur vamo?

I've just got mine this morning. Currently I have 3.5ml Vivi Nova and the Mini Vivi Nova tanks. I saw one that looks like stainless steel and sits just nice in between the 510 connector post, more like the mini Nova but much nicer and sleek (no see through tank). Can someone let me know which one is it? I just love using it with 18350 the weight and size is perfect :headbang:

PepNYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2010
Charlotte, NC

It may be a mini ViVi nova but with the metal tube instead of the plastic. They come in all sorts of colors. Healthcabin sells them as well.

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8136

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread