Got new flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
...and I'm blown away again. This time, I ordered 3 flavors, all 24 mg, 35% pg. Keep in mind that in my ratings, so far I'd only give a 10/10 to AF.

Orange/Lime - absolutely amazing. It's so tangy and sweet, just like I expected. The lime shines through a little more than the orange, but you can certainly taste both of them. I was impressed by the sourness of this.
Pretty good throat hit 7/10
Great vapor 9/10
Great taste 10/10
Overall 9/10

Cinnamon Apple - my first drag of this reminded me of something...oh yeah! AF! It's obviously the same "cinnamon" that Geoff uses in the AF, so it gives that "juice-in-your-mouth" feel as well as the almost burning throat hit. As most of you know, his cinnamon is so strong that it vastly overpowers anything else, but you can get a slight hint of apple, and a lot of apple on the exhale. Insane throat hit (like AF), decent amount of vapor.
Insane throat hit 10/10
Decent vapor 7/10
Great taste 9/10
Overall 9/10

Strawberry Cheesecake
- certainly my least favorite of the bunch, but it's still not bad. It's the best strawberry I've tasted in my vaping career, but I guess I'm not that much of a fan of the creamy effect. It still tastes pretty good, but certainly not something I could vape all day. I'll throw it in a couple cartomizers to pop on as an after dinner vape. WEAK throat hit, tons of vapor.
WEAK throat hit 2/10
Great vapor 10/10
Decent taste 7/10
Overall 7/10

edit: just to give an idea of the weak throat hit on the cheesecake, my girlfriend likes it. She's a smoker, but she coughs every time she takes a short drag of any of my e-cigs, whether it's on a 510, 901 or 808......but not with this juice. This isn't a knock on the juice, but don't buy this if you need a strong throat hit.

Impressed again, Geoff!

Last edited:

JLeigh

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Wisconsin
Well...I broke down and ordered some AF last night. I really, really, really hope it's as good as everyone says it is. I have become increasingly disillusioned with e-juice in general because most of what I've tried in the last 3 months just doesn't do it for me, and I'm getting bloody sick of the 2 or 3 that DO do it for me. I absolutely love Dekang cinnamon --or used to, until they decided to change their recipe 3 times in 3 weeks (or that's what it seems like, anyway) with revolting results. So now I'm sitting here with 3 bottles of cinnamon that don't taste anything like each other, much less like cinnamon, and I am dying for a good cinnamon vape. Please let AF be the one! :D

Talk about fast shipping, though! I ordered last night and got the shipping notice today. :)

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Yeah I don't even like cinnamon, but ordered up some atomic fireball just because of my faith in Geoff and the insanely excited reviews. There's no way you won't love this stuff, if you've been waiting to really really finally taste something all the way, don't worry, taste is in the mail. This stuff is just crazy good. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread