Got Pluid??? I finally did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
So I got my first order of Pluid today. I have been intrigued and wanting to try this juice since I started vaping and thanks to VapingWatch you can actually order it now!

First impressions... I opened the bottle and took a sniff- strong anise/licorice/citrus but somehow reminded me of Vicks NyQuil. Yuck. But wait - don't let that scare you off! I primed my carto, filled the tank and took a hit- WOW!! This is some strong stuff! Nothing I can say will prepare you for the amount of flavor and vapor. The flavor is strong anise and yes, there is a pleasant citrus undertone. It's pretty sweet -- but not too sweet. It has a wonderful licorce exhale. I think I love it. It's too early to say for sure. I have been impressed by many juices on first vape and later my enthusiasm waned and I returned to my standby's (Boba's, Heathers Dragon Fire, Alhusion Sweet Georgia Peach).

I love black jelly beans and anything anise so if you're not a licorice lover this may not be for you. However, if you like licorice you MUST go get some. Other absinthe and licorice flavors I have tried don't hold a candle to this.

So.. let me give this a few days to see if it sticks. So far nothing but tobacco's have done the trick for me. I'll let you know!!

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I was the opposite... didn't think it was all that great at first. Then a week later I was kinda liking it and finally started to really dig it. I was starting to taste the flavor behind the anise (the citrus) and though it is not an ADV for me, it cleans my taste buds for other juices as well.

I have just under 30ml's left out of 60ml's from the last batch before the one you purchased.

I'm on the mailing list, I'm looking forward to trying it. Yesterday I got a small bottle of Magic Fairy from Goodlife, and I *love* it. I have been wanting a licorice/absinthe flavor since I discovered vaping a few weeks ago, and this stuff is great. I got it because it's "similar" to Pluid. I'm looking forward to trying the "real Murdock" but for now I'm enjoying the hell out of this stuff. One of my favorite new flavors. The other one I got that I'm loving is Butterfly Bait from Mom & Pop's.

boomhower1820

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
NC
I'm on the mailing list, I'm looking forward to trying it. Yesterday I got a small bottle of Magic Fairy from Goodlife, and I *love* it. I have been wanting a licorice/absinthe flavor since I discovered vaping a few weeks ago, and this stuff is great. I got it because it's "similar" to Pluid. I'm looking forward to trying the "real Murdock" but for now I'm enjoying the hell out of this stuff. One of my favorite new flavors. The other one I got that I'm loving is Butterfly Bait from Mom & Pop's.

This is great stuff. I just ordered 100ml of it. Taste is great and you can get without the coloring. I'd love to try Pluid but I'm not a big fan of coloring and have to buy cutter to go along with it, 20mg is way to strong for me.

arcelt

Jul 12, 2013
Conway, AR, USA
I couldn't stand Pluid the first day or so. I was feeling bummed because I'd just bought 4 30ml bottles of the stuff. The anise was just too much. But a few days on, the anise flavor has receded and a menagerie of other flavors have burst forth and it is divine. Definitely citrus, but I also detect a hint of...something on the exhale. Almost-but-not-quite vanilla or something. Impossible to describe.

Instead of worrying that I'd be stuck with all that Pluid, now I worry that it won't last until I can buy more...

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Received my 30mL bottle of Pluid today. Let me start by saying that I really don't like licorice at all. I open the top and take a whiff, of course. I was like, "WHOA, that's some strong stuff!" Then I put the top back on and shook the bejeezus outta the bottle because I noticed the liquid looked like it was separated, kinda like green oil & vinegar salad dressing. After waiting about 15min., I loaded up a mini ProTank and took a pull...

THIS STUFF FRIKKIN KICKS THE LLAMA'S ....!!! I LURVE IT A LOT :D

Gonna load up the carto tank and hope I don't run out too quick, heheh.

thomas.egnoto

Jun 21, 2013
Syracuse, NY
I just got my first order a couple days ago too. God, this stuff is sweet. It's not bad, and it's more or less what I expected, but it's sweet to the point where I feel like I've had enough to last me a month just from that first days' worth. The crappy thing is, I can't get the smell out of my GLASS protank! Rinsed it out thoroughly and put a new atomizer head in and I can still taste pluid :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread