Tobacco Flavor/Vendor Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
Hi all, I've been vaping for some time and have a half dozen favorites/all day vapes. I'm looking for some new stuff to try. I pretty much only vape tobacco, or tobacco based juices. Some of my favorites are Vermillion River No. 7 and KPB, Heather's Heavenly Vapes Serendipity and Gandalf, Backwoods Casablanca and a few more I rotate in and out every couple of months. I tried 4 tobacco flavors from mount baker Vapor and didn't like a single one (they all seemed to have an anise/licorice flavor), tried a few from Ahlusions and didn't care for them either.

So anyway, if you have a suggestion for a tobacco-ish vape, give me some ideas!

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Hi all, I've been vaping for some time and have a half dozen favorites/all day vapes. I'm looking for some new stuff to try. I pretty much only vape tobacco, or tobacco based juices. Some of my favorites are Vermillion River No. 7 and KPB, Heather's Heavenly Vapes Serendipity and Gandalf, Backwoods Casablanca and a few more I rotate in and out every couple of months. I tried 4 tobacco flavors from Mount Baker Vapor and didn't like a single one (they all seemed to have an anise/licorice flavor), tried a few from Ahlusions and didn't care for them either.

So anyway, if you have a suggestion for a tobacco-ish vape, give me some ideas!

Dude, those are all my favorite juices as well! :)

What about you giving me some recommendations instead? :D

I suggest Coventry from NET.com, a very smooth vanilla tobacco.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Heather's Heavenly Vapes Purity NET line are all delicious. Closest I've ever had to a real tobacco ever, but they must steep for a looooooooong time. Buy ahead with HHV.

Indigo Vapors has some pretty good tobaccos. I like their Eastwoood, The Duke, and Oohrah!. Halo is pretty good, too. I like their Tribeca and Torque 56.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
First I would tell you to try Boba's Bounty...I've never met someone who loves tobacco flavors, who didn't love it.

Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Halo always gets rave reviews about their Tobacco flavors.

Tribeca is a complex yummy tasting tobacco, usually everyones number 1 go to tobacco flavor, you can't go wrong with that one.

Torque56 is a very strong straight forward tobacco.

Turkish Tobacco is reminiscent of Camel flavored tobacco.

E-liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Halo Cigs

Hope this helps.

If you want you can always try YouTube so you can get a better understanding view on this juices. :)

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
First I would tell you to try Boba's Bounty...I've never met someone who loves tobacco flavors, who didn't love it.

Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed

Halo always gets rave reviews about their Tobacco flavors.

Tribeca is a complex yummy tasting tobacco, usually everyones number 1 go to tobacco flavor, you can't go wrong with that one.

Torque56 is a very strong straight forward tobacco.

Turkish Tobacco is reminiscent of Camel flavored tobacco.

E-liquid | Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | Halo Cigs

Hope this helps.

If you want you can always try YouTube so you can get a better understanding view on this juices. :)

Ha, actually vaping AVE's Boba's Bounty now as I read this. I like Halo's stuff now and then as well.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
Vermillion River KPB is one of my top favorites. Have you tried their K-Max? I just got a sample and am really liking it. Their RY4 is the best but some might find it a little sweet for a tobacco (not me).

I also like Halo Tribeca, Torque54 and Turkish.

Yep, I've tried K-Max, it's good. I just always go back to either KPB or the No. 7.

Halo's Tribeca was probably my first e-liquid I fell in love with.

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
I am liking Dueling Banjos from High Desert Vapes and Dessert Gold from ECblends right now.

Just placed an order with ECBlend. Thanks Debra_Oh!. I had forgotten how cheap ECBlends was and just never tried them due to ordering a tried and true from another vendor instead. Thanks again! Hope I like 'em.

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
Hey Clint, I hope you're still around. I wanted to remove my last recommendation (Coventry) and instead suggest some really good stuff I recently sampled.

I highly recommend you get some Caramel Wild Wood from Ahlusion. It has an excellent caramel flavor with a very pleasant and light smokiness. IMHO, it's miles better than any other caramel tobacco I've tried before, and it's probably my favorite vape right now. So if by any chance you don't like it (shame on you! ) ;) I would be happy to buy it from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread