Got Vapes and kudos for a very small problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I've ordered 3 times from GV. Good customer service, shipped fast and I like the company, especially Max Wood, the greatest name ever.
Here's my tiny issue but it boggles my mind. When I order several items they are all there. But here's the weird part. On all three orders I've ordered one vivi nova metal tank. First order, purple, got purple. Second order blue, got purple. This last order, blue, got purple. I don't want two of the same color. (this is small stuff so I intend to stay a customer.) But I was *very* careful.
I put in a trouble ticket last night and Max was on it this morning. He said things appeared fine but he was going to make an order to himself.
This isn't a complaint per se as much as a weird problem.
If anything I'll order tank tubes somewhere else since it appears I may not be a frigging genius at this. But there's no doubt that I'll keep from GV.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've ordered 3 times from GV. Good customer service, shipped fast and I like the company, especially Max Wood, the greatest name ever.
Here's my tiny issue but it boggles my mind. When I order several items they are all there. But here's the weird part. On all three orders I've ordered one vivi nova metal tank. First order, purple, got purple. Second order blue, got purple. This last order, blue, got purple. I don't want two of the same color. (this is small stuff so I intend to stay a customer.) But I was *very* careful.
I put in a trouble ticket last night and Max was on it this morning. He said things appeared fine but he was going to make an order to himself.
This isn't a complaint per se as much as a weird problem.
If anything I'll order tank tubes somewhere else since it appears I may not be a frigging genius at this. But there's no doubt that I'll keep from GV.

the people who run GV are maniacs....do not do business with maniacs

if you have the slightest problem with them they will post scathing retorts, they might even call and leave a swear word filled voice mail that goes on for 10 minutes ....they did this to me

nova tanks are available cheaper from non maniacs

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I order from GotVapes all the time and I've never had a problem with their customer service. An item was missing from an order I placed right before Christmas. I contacted them and they said they would send it right out. I told them there was no hurry and it could wait until after the holiday since it was only a couple of days before Christmas. They said no, it would be sent right away, and it was. They couldn't have been nicer about it. Different people have different experiences.

It could be a simple glitch on their website. Maybe when you click on the blue choice, what shows up to them is purple. Either way, I'd be surprised if they don't resolve the problem for you.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I order from GotVapes all the time and I've never had a problem with their customer service. An item was missing from an order I placed right before Christmas. I contacted them and they said they would send it right out. I told them there was no hurry and it could wait until after the holiday since it was only a couple of days before Christmas. They said no, it would be sent right away, and it was. They couldn't have been nicer about it. Different people have different experiences.

It could be a simple glitch on their website. Maybe when you click on the blue choice, what shows up to them is purple. Either way, I'd be surprised if they don't resolve the problem for you.

95% of people are going to have satisfactory experiences with almost all vendors...it's the 5% that do have an issue and how GV treats those that im talking about

GV has a very long history of not only providing bad service, but being very vocal about how much of an idiot their customers may be if there's any complaint...i think this has gotten better in recent months and maybe the two hot head guys who run the place have hired someone to deal with customer service and PR but i will never order from them again

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I wasn't talking to oxygen thief, I apologize if it sounded that way.

i assume you were talking to me and thats fine and you are right it's just that i've seen so many people on here aggravated by GV and berated and belittled by them and their fan club

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
My last order with GV was just that...my last order. When they send the wrong item it is not my fault, I should not have to pay return shipping and they shouldn't have implied I was trying to steal from them. (really? for 2 batteries?) Shame really...I had ordered from them just about monthly up to that point.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
If someone has an issue with a supplier, there's a protocol to follow.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...8-read-first-how-forum-works.html#post7384428

It's not that you can't complain, you have that right. If a member has an issue with any vendor (not talking this one specifically) there's nothing wrong with letting other's know about it.

Threads of this type may start out as someone mentioning a minor annoyance, but other's tend to chime in if they've had an issue. The problem is that the supplier may read the thread and they aren't allowed to respond here. If someone is talking about your business or a sale, wouldn't you want to?

We try to be fair to both the members and suppliers so please don't use threads like this to simply bash a supplier.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
i assume you were talking to me and thats fine and you are right it's just that i've seen so many people on here aggravated by GV and berated and belittled by them and their fan club

I hope you aren't referring to me. I haven't berated or belittled anyone and I'm not a member of their fan club. I just responded to the OP's remarks. I took his/her post to be a comment on how weird it was to click on blue and receive purple twice. I tried to think of a possible explanation of why that could happen and I related my experience with their customer service.

I have read negative things about GV on here, but not until I'd already been ordering from them for months with no problem. I value the shared info and experiences on here a lot, but since my experience has been the opposite of the negative ones I've seen posted, I decided to continue to order certain items from them. If there comes a time when I have a bad experience with them or I just find I like another vendor better, I'll stop.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...8-read-first-how-forum-works.html#post7384428

It's not that you can't complain, you have that right. If a member has an issue with any vendor (not talking this one specifically) there's nothing wrong with letting other's know about it.

Threads of this type may start out as someone mentioning a minor annoyance, but other's tend to chime in if they've had an issue. The problem is that the supplier may read the thread and they aren't allowed to respond here. If someone is talking about your business or a sale, wouldn't you want to?

We try to be fair to both the members and suppliers so please don't use threads like this to simply bash a supplier.

Sorry, Caridwen, I was typing at the same time you were and didn't see your post before posting mine. I hope I didn't stick my stubby toes across any line. If I did, please delete.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Done deal. I'll just settle stuff directly with vendors, I can't find half the forums on this place after 7 months anyway. I just don't go there. But I'll look around after I write my representatives today.
I've never run into bad service with any of the vendors I've dealt with. My only issue with almost every vendor is juice related and that can't be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread