Got Vapes - Great Vendor in Every Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
I have been buying from GV for about two months and have 7 orders with them. I almost always have a shipping notification with a tracking number in about 30 min after ordering... FAST. Shipments from TX get to me one day sooner than shipments from NYC, and I am in Rochester NY so I don't know why that is but they ship fast.

Selection.... is good, almost everything I want. They seem to premier products frequently and are the first to carry many new things such as the mini vivi nova. They do from time to time run out of stock on an item and it can sometimes take a bit to come back in stock, is my only knock on GV if I had to nit pick.

You can find lower prices by a little bit if you look around but I am willing to pay $1 more for something for the fast shipping, also its guaranteed to be a genuine product not a knock off.

Customer Service.... They are VERY active in there suppliers forum and appear to read every post posted (which is a lot), and reply to just about everyone who is in need of a reply from GV.

Alpha Program... I am a member of the alpha program, which you can buy products for cost or close to cost pricing to test out and post your thoughts on there forum. Great if you want to be a guinea pig and test out new things before they are publicly available.

All in all a great vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread