Gotta love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked for 28 years. actually I haven't officially stoped yet. Had one today. But for a 2 pack a day smoker vaping for 11 days I think thats pretty okay. Blew allot of $ on gear and even diy juice stuff. This is allot of fun and this forum has given me alot of help. I would like to post in another forum but I guess I gots ta post here 5 times. LOL

VA Slim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2009
Boynton Bch., FL USA
Welcome.....it took an entire month for me to stop the stix w/ vaping and smoking. One day I just liked vaping better, carried a half pack of cigs in my purse for another month just to be safe. Tossed them and never looked back. Yes, there will be a bit of $$$$, but in the long run, still cheaper than cigs for me. Again, welcome, and Happy Vaping!!!

Did you get provari?

No Provari. I wanted to stick to a smaller setup to start with so since Halo element is a 50% off I got the basic set plus 2 extra batteries. I went to vapure down the road and got a bridgless atty so I can drip but then I ordered a KR 510 cleromizer which I love. Ive got 2 other types comming to test out also.I got the sample pack of tobacco flavors for halo which I love tribeca but don't really care for the other 5. Got a few samples from vapure that were ok. Well learned that I don't like an all vg formula. not enough throat hit. Then I got e-juice supplies since Im kinda handy with chemicals and cooking I figure I'd try that out. Thats about it for this months $. Next month Im going for a passthrough and probably a bunch more stupid stuff till I figure out what I like. I do love the Halo gear and may buy a few extra batteries since there 50% at $7.50each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread