Gotvapes Hush - Not the usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I just wanted to start by saying I have no relationship with Gotvapes, and paid for my juice. I have heard good things about Gotvapes Flux - Hush in the past but have been skeptical and reluctant to buy it. I'm glad I did, I also bought 3 other samples: Cake Supreme, Banana Split and Peach Cobbler; these other 3 were nothing special but not bad either. Hush on the other hand, turned out to be really good.

I ordered mine in 11mg and is only available in a 70/30 PG/VG mix. The Juice comes almost clear, but as it steeps it turns a golden yellow color. Also the juice has a perfect thickness to it, especially for a 70/30 mix, its not watery at all. Steeped 2 days uncovered in my medicine chest, and been using it daily for a full week now. Cost is $14 for 36ml, and comes in a dropper bottle. 6ml Sample size is also available. I bought the sample first, and then upon vaping it, I ordered the full size, which this review is based on.

I have been vaping it in 3 different setups: 1. Dripping in my Darwin @ 8.2w with a Vapage V2, Hybrid 510 atomizer - 2.0 ohms. 2. In a Kanger T3 (plastic washer removed from the base of the bottom stem),2.6ohm, on my Joye eVic @ 4.2v (firmware v1.1). 3. With my Provari in a GG Penelope (coil built to 1.7ohm) @ 3.9v. While the juice is great in all 3 setups, dripping produces noticeably a more intense flavor.

Flavor: I guess I would consider this a tropical punch with a very very slight hint of strawberry and/or peach. The flavor is very vapable, and I have been having no issues vaping this juice all day. It's a nice mellow vape, the name Hush does it justice. Full Bodied flavor, complex, surprising for a fruity 70/30 mix. 4.5 of 5 stars

Vapor: I am amazed at the amount vapor this produces for a 70/30 mix, the most I have ever seen from a 70/30, and its a nice dense vapor. 5 of 5 stars.

Throat hit - Even at only 11mg and for a fruity vape, I am getting a solid throat hit, even vaping it in a Kanger T3. Perfect TH for my taste. 5 of 5 Stars

Overall this scores nearly perfect, and this juice gets better and better the more you vape it and does well the more its steeped. I'm very surprised gotvapes can put out such a solid juice, it is not the usual mass produced garbage. If you are looking for a nice fruity vape, that is not overpowering at all, give this a try, you should really like it ;)

added: I think Gotvapes Flux individual flavors are nothing special, but in combination, Hush, is a nice vape. I don't think I can point to a single flavor in Hush, but yet it works well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread