Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
got my crystal flux and lasso and diamond cartos
what can say
EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED....its a definate all day vape on the ejuices....it doesnt have perfumey type flavor to either of them. I cannot explain the taste better or differently then what the discription says. I havnt had a flavor like these.
Even with my other "all day vapes" the flavor would get a little overwhelming,,,like u gotta take a break.
Read the discription in both of the ads and that is what it is, it is hard to explain them.
Winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am using them in the Diamond duo coils, these are interesting cartos, u can see the ejuice being filled and also what i like is that you most likely be able to see them dry up (mine havnt started, but u can tell the batty is moist). but what i also notice about them is that they absorb nicely. I got away from "regular" cartos cause the batting seemed to not absorb the liquid and i had to fill all the time,,,very annoying. But these took a bit too fill because the batting was absorbing the crap out of the ejuice.
I also dripped both the flux and the lasso....nice for dripping but i would use them first in a carto :)
I am also using these on the Elegant 3.7 volt..didnt feel like lugging out my 5v right now lolol....the threading on it is a bit messed up on it (the mod/pv 5v)
This is my first initial reaction to these (the ejuice and the diamond)
thanks gotvapes for the winners!!!!!!!!!!!
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread