GotVapes Sapphire 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
so I received a pack of 2 Sapphire 2.0's with another fluxomizer purchase from GV. I absolutely love these things so far, holds juice great, no leaks at all, vapes great (coil is at bottom unlike most clearos/fluxos so makes it a pretty nice cool drag), great taste, wicks seem to be wicking great, anyone have any experiences with these? good? bad? so far so good for me.

I have tried them several times and each one started to give off the burnt taste so I tried cleaning them and dry burning but soon after another fill I got that horrible burnt taste again. Ordered some of the mega dual coil carts and found my favorite Ego type vape,the emdc's are great, they hold alot of liquid and last about two days for me....a medium to heavy vapor

BuddyGoodness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Mississippi
I just tried Gotvapes stuff for the first time. I am using a 6v Prodigy from Puresmoker. So far I tried the pumpcart system with their bridgeless atomizer. I got a 2.5 ohm because regular atomizers work well with drop tip on 6v for me but theirs burns pretty hot, might buy a 3ohm one before I pass judgement on that system. Trying their 3ohm fluxomiser and so far I am unimpressed. It burns too hot and it doesn't wick very well yet, need to research how to make them work better perhaps. I just started up my first sapphire, 3ohm and so far I am just getting a funky burnt plastic taste which I hate. So far disappointed with my 70$ purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread