GotVapes Stingray 360 Automatic Battery Kit with 3 VISION EXTREMES! Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What kind of battery life are you guys getting out of the Stingrays? A few hours, half a day or full day. I just mailed a kit off to my mom and would like to give her an idea on how long the batteries should last her. I may just grab another kit for her to be on the safe side.

krazynavybiker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
it depends on usage bud, optimo was getting 6 to 8 hours
others all day and some 5 hours depending how much you vape.

Thx Bad, that sounds good. She is a half pack a day smoker so 2 batteries should do her just fine. As always thx 4 tha great products and service.

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
Whoa, umm ...

I'm extremely happy with my Stingray kit!! :thumbs: First off, the Packaging. The packaging is awesome. I put it on my bookshelf with my ornate collectors edition and antique books and it fits right in. The box looks more like something for fine cigars or a particularly nice little bottle of scotch.

Second - the auto factor. I've never owned autos before these, but I've had friends who had plenty of problems with them. I can blow as had as I can into the auto switch on the battery and it doesn't turn on. It appears that music in my car doesn't make it turn on, either. I was pretty worried about the auto factor, but this seems so far pretty bulletproof. I haven't gotten any fluid down in there, though.

And of course it comes with visions. The smaller version of visions and with dope-show looking shields on the tanks.

I thought this kit was going to be neat, but it is in fact awesome :)

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Whoa, umm ...

I'm extremely happy with my Stingray kit!! :thumbs: First off, the Packaging. The packaging is awesome. I put it on my bookshelf with my ornate collectors edition and antique books and it fits right in. The box looks more like something for fine cigars or a particularly nice little bottle of scotch.

Second - the auto factor. I've never owned autos before these, but I've had friends who had plenty of problems with them. I can blow as had as I can into the auto switch on the battery and it doesn't turn on. It appears that music in my car doesn't make it turn on, either. I was pretty worried about the auto factor, but this seems so far pretty bulletproof. I haven't gotten any fluid down in there, though.

And of course it comes with visions. The smaller version of visions and with dope-show looking shields on the tanks.

I thought this kit was going to be neat, but it is in fact awesome :)

couldnt say it better!! waiting for more to come in!!!!!!! oh, and the new mod coming...LOVING GOTVAPES

Tendril

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
USA - Illinois
glad you love them, you and chris have a few things on their way to review as well.

Great, Thanks!! :thumbs:

couldnt say it better!! waiting for more to come in!!!!!!! oh, and the new mod coming...LOVING GOTVAPES

These stingray kits would make awesome Christmas presents!

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
ah christmas presents that's a good ider lol
it hasn't replaced my bigger vv mods but it has become my main carry around now and the others usually get left in the car or at home now.
these really rock
:vapor:

And they'll NEVER melt your drip tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread