GotVapes Stingray 360 Automatic Battery Kit with 3 VISION EXTREMES! Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
I may have to pick up one of these kits. I use a vision 3.5ml on a standard 808 bat for on the go, and my variable passthrough at home. (by the way what happened to the variable stuff?? Mine is on it's way out and I really love the vision at 4.2v) The 3.5ml vision looks silly on a tiny battery and the variable passthrough is not good on the go. This 360 kit may be the right device for me. Is the stingray 3.2v or 3.7? I think 3.7v is the lowest I would use with a vision.

I absolutely love the visions though. I'm still using my original carto from the first run of vision deux. 3 or 4 months on it now and it still works just fine! I cleaned it twice during that time. cracks at the top of the tube are threatening to go below the mouthpiece seal so it may be getting close to the end for it. I have two of the new visions waiting in that case. Glad to see they went with the super plastic on em. Hope the regular and mini size visions work as well as the 3.5's.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
Just got my stingray. YAY, YAHOO, YIPPEE!!! Glad pkg finally got here. Seems to be taking gv pkg's longer to get here than they used to, no biggie.. Here is what I need to know. Charge for an hour, use 20 min's, charge for a full 8 hrs, even if light turns green??? I have been looking everywhere to try and find where I read this at and I can't find it for the life of me. Since this is off of memory I would really like to know for sure :) , nope don't trust the ol brain cells these days, LOL... gona be hard to wait that long, but what's 1 more day :( thx

monarch79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
Portland, Oregon
2 Automatic batteries - should be charged a full eight hours on first use even if the LED light turns green; then use the battery for about 20 minutes, then recharge for another full hour. The battery should then ge ready for normal use. Normal charging time is 3 hours (again, even if the LED turns green let it charge a full three hours)

From post #1

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
I've never actually done that with any of my batteries... :oops: I must admit that I never noticed any detrimental effects - some of my original 510 sticks are something like 4 years old. In fact, I don't think I had any of those die on me. Ever.

But I'll do what the instructions say with this one. It's too pretty to risk. I'm lazy and impatient - but not that much. :laugh:

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
Ok, this is weird to me. I'm charging the batt for "the full hour" after vaping on it for about 1/2 hr ish, and the red led on the batt is not on but not off either. Kinda looks like the end of a smoke when there was some ash on it. You can see it, but it's not bright, pretty dim. In my past experiences w/808's the light went out all the way off when charging after flashing when first plugged in. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't turned off the light. Just to clarify; we are talking about the led on the "battery" not the "wall wart". I'm just wondering if these are supposed to do this.

Edit: Ok, I guess this is just the nature of these, as I'm recharging one now and the led on the batt is on. I'm thinking it just dims as it gets fully charged. I just never have had a batt do that b4. My kr's always did the blink thing and then turned off. I wonder if we ever stop learning w/this vaping "hobby" :).

Last edited:

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I am considering ordering this set as I want something with better battery life than my reg 510 stick but my ego is just to bulky to be comfy for me. I have always used manual batteries and had a horrible experience with the 2 auto batteries I have tried so I'm a little concerned about it being an auto. I also seen it was asked in this thread a couple of times what the volts were on this but it was never answered and if it was I didn't see it. Is this a 3.2 or a 3.7 volt. Thanks for any answers or advice you can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread