Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I picked this up last week and really enjoying it. A very nice flavor banger. You can get a few small clouds but this device is made for flavor. I have been using it with my Double RY4 and it is very satisfying. If you like flavor rda's you will want to pick this up,worth every penny. Only thing I hate about it is,the top cap and drip tip are one proprietary piece. Does not get hot but can't pick up a spare if it some how,melted ??

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Thanks for that.
EDIT: I used my rebate points and have a black and clear coming 30 day shipping though. They were not free shipping ,oh well no hurry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaryk

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Great little review of the RDA :)

I've got one on the way from FT with a replacement cap included if I remember correctly. Flavour is my thing too so have been stocking up with flavour banger RDA's lately...oh and squonk ready is a must too :D
You will love it . Wish I saw the replacement caps now I have to order a black and clear.
EDIT: squonk pin is included but you have to install it. The solid pin is installed upon receiving it.

• Useful
Reactions: charlie1465

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
At the time I was mad at myself for saying it could happen then t did to me. Grabbing for something to protect it was not in my train of thought at the time?
It happens to the best of us from time to time. I have messed up quite a few things while in a similar state of mind. I have gotten into the habit of putting stuff down for a few minutes when something goes wrong, and before picking up any tools to try to fix it. Especially a dremel. They can be a life saver when working on something, but they can also ruin something in a blink of an eye as well.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
It happens to the best of us from time to time. I have messed up quite a few things while in a similar state of mind. I have gotten into the habit of putting stuff down for a few minutes when something goes wrong, and before picking up any tools to try to fix it. Especially a dremel. They can be a life saver when working on something, but they can also ruin something in a blink of an eye as well.
Very true wish I had just set mine down for a few minutes. I have a black and clear cap I ordered due in Monday or Tuesday.

Along with a 10 pack of sexy 810 resin drip tips .

Reactions: Zaryk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread