Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
It’s been a long time in the works, but we are finally here!

Introducing the newest addition to the vaping community…

SPRING VAPOR!

At Spring Vapor, we pride ourselves on quality! Our philosophies and design were created through the eyes of the customer. We want everyone to enjoy their vaping experience and that’s exactly what we plan for you to do!

You will find a great selection of hand crafted eLiquids of superior quality and options available!
- 0mg-24mg Standard strength with
**Custom strengths available upon request
- Custom blends of PG/VG ratios standard 70/30, 30/70 and 50/50
**Custom ratios available upon request
- Additional Flavor combinations
- Option to add Extra Flavor

Through extensive research and testing we have decided to choose BOGE as the company of choice, to bring the customer the highest quality in hardware choices we believe is available on the market to date!
- Personal Vaporizers the BOGE LEA
o Available in 4 Exciting colors
o On/Off switch
o Battery power indicator LED on the firing switch
o Vape while you charge bottom USB charging battery (650mah)
o Sleek and Stealthy Pen style design allows the user to carry the device easily into any environment discretely.
- BOGE Cartomizers
- BOGE Atomizers

Whether you’re in and around the area or 5,000 miles away, Spring Vapor offers a multitude of shipping options available:

- Local Pick up
- 1st Class Shipping
- Priority Shipping
- International Shipping
- 3 Day Select
- Next Day

So come on in, kick your shoes off and stay awhile! At Spring Vapor we want you to make yourself at home. We look forward to serving you and taking care of all your vaping needs! To show our appreciation to our customers, we are running a Promotional code . Use the following code to receive 20% off of our Hand Crafted eLiquids!

Coupon Code: TURKEY20
Input this code on the ‘view cart’ page after adding an item to your cart. The code must be entered before proceeding to checkout. The field to enter the code can be found to the left of the cart subtotal information on the ‘view cart’ page.

Any questions, concerns or inquires can be handled by phone @ 832-663-1494. Phone service is available 7 days a week from the hours of 5pm-10pm CST.

Please direct all of your custom eLiquid requests to nik@springvapor.comor you can send a PM to me directly.

www.springvapor.com

Chief

Jaybo272

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2011
Where men are men and sheep are nervous
Glad to see ya back.
I got spring, fall, and summmer harvest.
Fall is really good ry4ish flavor.
Spring is also a very good tobacco. I think it has a friut mixture added to it chief won,t give up whats in it. LOL
Summer is okay kind of a clovey taste to it I am not sure about, but it could grow on me.

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Glad to see ya back.
I got spring, fall, and summmer harvest.
Fall is really good ry4ish flavor.
Spring is also a very good tobacco. I think it has a friut mixture added to it chief won,t give up whats in it. LOL
Summer is okay kind of a clovey taste to it I am not sure about, but it could grow on me.

Hey Jay! Glad to see ya made the move safely and are enjoying the juices!

Sent via Vape Signals...

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I got the Tiramisu and a few other flavors. I didn't get the Tiramisu for myself, I got it for my hubby as it is his favorite dessert. I don't tend to like it when he orders it at a restaurant. Well when it got here I decided to give it a try and it was very interesting. Nik suggested I let it steep for a few days so I did. A few days later I decided to throw some in a tank and WOW! It tatses exactly like Tiramisu should, and although I don't enjoy eating it, it is very nice to vape. It gives a VERY good throat hit, I had to turn my buzz down a bit for it! TO be honest, I can't say much about the other two flavors, I've been to busy with the Tiramisu to give them a good try!

Nik, very nice selection of juices, it will take a very long time to try all the ones I want to, but the Eclair is next on my list!

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Very nice site layout Nik,,, I see the Boge Lea, Any others your planning to add ??

To be honest, I have tested a lot of units before settling on the the LEA. Features, functionally and price, I have yet to try something better! That's not to say I won't have any other units in the near future, as a matter of fact... I am testing several units now, and very well may be putting them up soon! Also, I have a mod or two in the works, but no expected release date. Jig and punch coming soon too!

I do HOWEVER, have a very exciting new tank coming to the site in the Very near future!

Think Pyrex!!

Check the site THIS Wednesday! Pics should be up!!

You guys Definetly need to sign up on Twitter, Facebook and the newsletter! Lots of exciting products will be coming, and you'll want to stay informed!

Sent via Vape Signals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread