Grants Vanilla Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Im not saying I disagree, Grant should pump this stuff out in 50 gallon drums.

However, the ILLUSION that he only makes a little bit each time, is just that.. an Illusion.

Because Grants Vanilla Custard addicts, such as myself, purchase as much as possibvle when given the chance. Im not even going to say how much I bought because it'll either sound braggy or a lie. But there are A LOT of hardcore GVC addicts out there.. hell, I vape other liquids too, some ONLY vape GVC.

Its not that there isn't enough, its that there never could be enough.

jimivapr

ECF Veteran
    Mar 18, 2014
    Boston
    Im not saying I disagree, Grant should pump this stuff out in 50 gallon drums.

However, the ILLUSION that he only makes a little bit each time, is just that.. an Illusion.

Because Grants Vanilla Custard addicts, such as myself, purchase as much as possibvle when given the chance. Im not even going to say how much I bought because it'll either sound braggy or a lie. But there are A LOT of hardcore GVC addicts out there.. hell, I vape other liquids too, some ONLY vape GVC.

Its not that there isn't enough, its that there never could be enough.

Have you ever tried the 'VG heavy' mix? Seems that blend doesn't sell as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rurwin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 6, 2014
    Leicester, UK
    I can't believe this stuff went on sale at 8am London time and all of the 50/50 blend is gone at 8am EST... why can't grant just make more custard???
    They were out of 30ml 50:50 18mg by 9:30 London time. The 10ml was long gone.

What is VG/HEAVY? I'd sort of like to know before it arrives. ;)

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Have you ever tried the 'VG heavy' mix? Seems that blend doesn't sell as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The VG heavy mix has a VG amount that is more than 50%, but less than 100%. Its somewhere in between, so call it 75% for arguments sake.

I tend to prefer a liquid that is around 70% VG.. I did order some 100%VG this time, why not, could be epic. But for the most part, 50-50 for GVC is a great ratio. 50-50GVC still pumps out dense clouds all day long, and being a thinner mix, it plays nice in any type of RTA.

GVC is designed for silica. Of course you can vape it on whatever you want, but it is said it excels on silica. Being 50-50, it can easily be put in things like the Kayfun, Ithaca, Rose etc etc, and wick just fine.

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 13, 2014
    Harrisburg, PA
    all of it? WOW! got up at 5 AM EST and many options were gone already. couldn't believe it.

I went with the 100 ml since my ADV right now is CLS, I know I will love Grant's. But, as a 46 y/o woman, setting my alarm that early to buy expensive e juice from London is not something most of my friends would understand :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread