The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Great customer service!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by jmvallee, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jmvallee

jmvallee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2009
    Newport News, VA
    Just wanted to say THANKS for such GREAT SERVICE!!

2. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Drew is GREAT :thumbs:

Burnie

3. OC513

OC513 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2009
    NYC
    I ordered yesterday and received TODAY.....amazing!:thumbs:

4. Twister

Twister Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Conley, GA
    Hi Drew,
    Got the order in today. If not for your great packing, I am sure there would have been a wet package. Would you believe, the envelope was crushed, and then folded and crammed into a small post office box. The metal box is all that saved it. Plus they are great to use for the 510. Mine holds the PCC, an extra batt with atomizer, and fluid plus the one I'm using if I ever put it down. Dog gone, that Banana Blast is some fine fluid. Reminds me of a really good banana pudding. I'm looking forward to mixing it with the strawberry and trying it. Well, thanks again and take care.
    Ernie
    PS> I can't believe that other guys post. Some people just won't take responsiblity for their own mistakes. He should have updated his PP address. Well you can't please everyone. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks Twister...Belive it or not thats why I ordered those tins originally...To sell the kits in cause I was having so many problems with customs I was odering my kits seperatley(still am) but was considering not paying the extra shipping for the empty boxes($500) but I ended up giving a couple away and everyone loved them so much.....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.