Great Deal @ Litecigusa.net - Full Riva Kit for 24.99 and 750mah Riva batteries 7.99 - $2.99 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDnerds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
NJ
I was looking around my favorite ecig suppliers in the bargain areas when I found this gem...
---------------------------------------

These kits are 24.99 each - In black or silver.

Was able to get $2.99 shipping on these.

No coupons I could find.

SLB Riva 510 Starter Kit

The high durability of the 750 mah battery combined with the super extended battery life will make this a great device for those looking for a little more out of their personal vaporizers!
The Riva is a nice compact and long lasting e-Cigarette.
Simply press the illuminating button soft touch on the RIVA battery and vape away!
The 750 mah battery should last most users at least day before needing recharged.
Compatible with our 510 Cartomizers, Low Resistance 510 cartomizer, and Low Resistance 510 atomizer's.

This electronic cigarette starter kit comes with everything you need to get started!

The Riva is not compatible with joye ego mega components.

The Riva 510 e cig kit comes complete and ready to use and includes the following:

1 x 510 atomizer
1 x Cone (atomizer cover)
2 x 750MAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Pre-filled cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x instruction manual
All packaged nicely in an attractive box.

BLACK
Riva Starter Kit | Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit | E Cig Kit at LiteCigUSA

SILVER
Riva E Cig Kit | Riva SLB Online | Riva Kit

750mah Batteries - 7.99 each

BLACK OR SILVER
SLB Riva 510 Manual Switch Battery

These are in the clearance section and do not come with a warranty. However, i have bought from Litecigusa a lot and they have never let me down. I shop that clearance section a lot - never had a problem. They are out of PA and ship quickly.

I don't own any silver ego style batteries so I bought a silver kit. I always want new ego batteries.. I can never have too many..

Hope i save someone money :)

Joe

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
Thanks CD! I went long and got two of the kits, because I know SWMBO is going to want one once I get it all figured out. I also ordered a couple of Ego chrome MEGA 3.5ml clearomizers to go with them, figured they would look really nice on it and save me a lot of filling. Just in case those leak, I picked up a couple of Vivi Nova V2's too... and stainless drip tips.. and LOADS of Dekang juice.. I think Litecig owes you a little commission..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread