Great new Atomizer from SmartVapes...Bridgeless and no Wick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Wanted to tell ya about some great atomizers i ran into, they come from the factory de-bridged and obviously no wick, and the thing hits like a bullet train to the face!
lol.

These things have plums of vape, and the taste of my juices is better then ever...i mean it...give these badboyz a try ...you won't be disappointed.

especially since he's got 5 pack for 21 bucks!

they are 1.8 ohm LR...and there's no hole in bottom of atty like all other atomizers have...i guess it's to keep the juice in that big ol cup surrounding the coil ...no leak'n......just tweak'n ...on vape!

Got youtube link on a dude who loves em also...check it out
‪SmartVapes Country Lovin 24mg & Dripping Atomizer‬‏ - YouTube

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Sorry to say somethings good, then have to backtrack.

yes these have plumes of vapor....but only for 2 days....then they die..

Also they are the worst juice hogs i've ever ..i mean ever vaped.

5 drops ='s about 4 hits........that's messed up !

no way can something suck down so much juice......and they leak like a .....

I should've waited before writing a review...but i was so pumped about the vapor production..i just threw this review up....

wanted to clarify that they die fast...and will eat thru your house and home...in liquid that is!!!

:vapor:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I received my order about a week ago...I've been using the same atty since then (306) without any problems! As far as my experience goes, these things rock!

I am pretty sure you are referring to a different atty than the one this review is about as the review is about a 510 bridgeless drippin atty. The ones I have, have great flavor but leak worse than any atty I have used. They are ok for the price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread