Greenhouseone 510 LR atty life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOWN

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
BC
Has anyone ordered from greenhouseone lately and are the 510LR's lasting long? Have they made them better yet??? I'm also interested in 510LR carto's but have heard they get stopped at customs for juice inspection or whatever. I'm used to Heaven Gifts LR510's so would they compare to that. I get 2 weeks to 2months out of my HG atty's.

I can't afford to play around so maybe I'll stick to HG...

Thanks in advance!

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga
Has anyone ordered from greenhouseone lately and are the 510LR's lasting long? Have they made them better yet??? I'm also interested in 510LR carto's but have heard they get stopped at customs for juice inspection or whatever. I'm used to Heaven Gifts LR510's so would they compare to that. I get 2 weeks to 2months out of my HG atty's.

I can't afford to play around so maybe I'll stick to HG...

Thanks in advance!

I was hoping someone would have answered your question by now. Is Green House One a reputable vendor?

upStomp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
North Central Mass
I can only speak from my limited experience.

I ordered from them only once. Shipping time was as expected - about 2 weeks (no customs issues that I'm aware of). But my tracking number never worked, which was a slight annoyance.

I bought 3 packs of LR cartos and 2 packs of LR510 atties. The quality on both are on par with everything I've ordered domestically. I put one of their atties in rotation immediately after receiving it (about 2 months ago) and it's still going strong.

I'm considering going back to them to pick up some of their factory made bridgeless atties.

Carl Fredricksen

Feb 20, 2011
Ohio
I can only speak from my limited experience.

I ordered from them only once. Shipping time was as expected - about 2 weeks (no customs issues that I'm aware of). But my tracking number never worked, which was a slight annoyance.

I bought 3 packs of LR cartos and 2 packs of LR510 atties. The quality on both are on par with everything I've ordered domestically. I put one of their atties in rotation immediately after receiving it (about 2 months ago) and it's still going strong.

I'm considering going back to them to pick up some of their factory made bridgeless atties.

Same experience here. About 2 weeks to receive the item, and no problems ordering from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread