Greeting Juul Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Seaton

Dec 19, 2017
I recently have purchased a juul Vapor and lets say I love it... Lol more like addicted to it. Either way, I highly recommend you try one out for yourself if you never used one before. I switched over from an eleaf mega. I like the accessibility and how discreet Juuls are. My only complaint, I loose the damn thing too much. This is why I'm sharing! I recently found a page on Instagram called Jaylace. After looking through their page, I realized they solved my problem. Now usually I'm not one to write reviews, but holy crap! I love this Juul neckless. I go throughout the whole day never stressing about where it is. Not only is it cheap for its price, the jaylace actually works. I sleep in it all the time! If you are having the same issues that i occured, checkout Jaylace.com IT SERIOUSLY HELPS! Would love to hear other feedback and ideas that people have done to keep track of their JUUL. Thanks!

Attachments

• jaylace.jpg
    jaylace.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 33

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Why do I feel like I'm sitting through an infomercial? :?:

Because there's a real possibility that this is exactly that.

The attached pictured is one that the company themselves posted on their instagram. And it's apparently a woman.

It's also kind of far fetched to lose your smoking cessation device so often you need to literally tie it around your neck.

On this random Juul review, you can see another Marcus Seaton randomly drops the jaylace: The JUUL - Best E-Cig Ever? - Review! | стим русская версия

And here's another Marcus Seaton dropping the jaylace again: Tojsiab.com: how to do tricks with a Juul

Looks like a bot to me. That or a Marcus Seaton loves to make accounts, post once about the necklace, and then disappear forever.

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Because there's a real possibility that this is exactly that.

The attached pictured is one that the company themselves posted on their instagram. And it's apparently a woman.

It's also kind of far fetched to lose your smoking cessation device so often you need to literally tie it around your neck.

On this random Juul review, you can see another Marcus Seaton randomly drops the jaylace: The JUUL - Best E-Cig Ever? - Review! | стим русская версия

And here's another Marcus Seaton dropping the jaylace again: Tojsiab.com: how to do tricks with a Juul

Looks like a bot to me. That or a Marcus Seaton loves to make accounts, post once about the necklace, and then disappear forever.

You mean.... that's not a picture of Marcus???

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread