Greetings (And Praise To Forum's DIY Guide.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgseed

Dec 18, 2009
CO
I'm MGS and enjoy the forums Guide To DIY flavorings. I mix my own ejuice for economic reasons, and because I am a DIYer at heart. I am still at the novice level and look forward to learning more about the hobby in reading the posts here at this forum. Thank you for reading and enjoy your day.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm MGS and enjoy the forums Guide To DIY flavorings. I mix my own ejuice for economic reasons, and because I am a DIYer at heart. I am still at the novice level and look forward to learning more about the hobby in reading the posts here at this forum. Thank you for reading and enjoy your day.
Welcome and glad you joined. Familiarize with below and there won't be much more technical to scope out.

diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Thanks for your story, Morning Glory! Glad to see you posting. Have you been vaping since 2009? Definitely puts you WAY up the Veteran rungs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread