Greetings Forumites - New here but not to vaping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtaCy VapeZ

Jun 26, 2019
Good Morning Forumites!!

I am XtaCy VapeZ, a upcoming vape reviewer from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am 25 years old and I have been vaping for 3 years now.

I have not reviewed any hardware as yet however I have reviewed alot of e-liquid both local to South Africa and a few international.

I hope that there is a place here for me and that I may share this information and reviews with all of you the vape community.

Have a great day.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: XtaCy VapeZ

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Good Morning Forumites!!

I am XtaCy VapeZ, a upcoming vape reviewer from Cape Town, South Africa.

I am 25 years old and I have been vaping for 3 years now.

I have not reviewed any hardware as yet however I have reviewed alot of e-liquid both local to South Africa and a few international.

I hope that there is a place here for me and that I may share this information and reviews with all of you the vape community.

Have a great day.
Hi and welcome,
I prefer reviewers that interact and are part of the community versus those that only log on to post a review and then disappear.
If you happen to be using similar equipment and a similar vape style, juice reviews can be useful, otherwise, taste is far far to subjective.

Best of luck
I

XtaCy VapeZ

Jun 26, 2019
Hi and welcome,
I prefer reviewers that interact and are part of the community versus those that only log on to post a review and then disappear.
If you happen to be using similar equipment and a similar vape style, juice reviews can be useful, otherwise, taste is far far to subjective.

Best of luck
I
What setup do you use?

Also, I plan to be on here daily and not just to post only my reviews, I plan to be part of the community :D

Hope to see you around :p

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Thanks so much and congrats on recently passing the one year smoke free mark :D

Thanks but actually it's a bit more complicated than that I gave up in 2014 then started again in Xmas 2016 and then smoked again for a year. Didn't feel right to put from 2014 but I guess that would be closer to the truth :)

• Love

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
What setup do you use?

Also, I plan to be on here daily and not just to post only my reviews, I plan to be part of the community :D

Hope to see you around :p
Just a peek...
My wife and I have a total of 4 devices going at any one time. 2 tanks an RDA and a pod.
If you add the wattage used on each, we are still under 55 watts total.
Hope that helps.

Cheers
I

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.