Greetings from a New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlyrated

Sep 9, 2010
Indiana
Hello everyone. I just started vaping about a week ago and I love every minute of it. I'm currently vaping with a 510 and Boge cartomizers. I started vaping some Madvapes liquid. It is decent but not very strong. I had the Top Banana and the Fried Apple. The Banana is actually okay.

I just received two batteries today and some Halo Menthol Ice, as I've been a 2-3 pack a day menthol smoke for like 8 years. All I can say is I'm completely sold. I'm at less than 3 packs of cigs in the last week. The Top Vapor from Madvapes was tasty, but I needed something strong to kick my .... This Methol Ice is really doing the trick. I'm just worried about it being too expensive because I'm a chain vaper at this point, but it's cheaper than squares so what am I .....ing?:p. I burned through 20 drops really fast but I guess you'll have that with new flavors. This 24 mg will have you at bay before long though.

I was stronly considering a Kr808 and Ill probably try one, but this setup with this liquid is working great for me. I bet I don't even finish this pack with like 14 left in it.

Well that's my first rant. More to come in the future lol.:laugh:

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Welcome! seems like your off to a good start. The 510 and the kr808d-1 are the most widely used types. It takes a while to find the juice that works for you. Just keep trying different flavor at a few different strenghs and from different vendors to find one you really like. I have not tried the kr808d-1 as I am happy with my ego (510 type). Others will answer soon. Is there something that the 510 you have seems to be "missing" that you think a kr808d-1 will have or is it just to check it out? Sometime members can offer advise on different things to try on your current model that may help fill in a "missing" something if you post what it is.

Last edited:

FFTLJETT

Verified Member
May 18, 2010
florida
thats something your gonna have to find out for your self cause it really is personal prefrance. i have both a 510 from madvapes and a kr808 from v4l right now im liking the kr8 better but you may not. i believe most people would agree that the 510 has better vapor production. but with the fried apple i got from madvapes (which is my favorite juice thus far) the vapor on the kr8 seems to be about the same as on the 510. also vapor and throat hit are gonna vary with what juice you use. if you wanna try cartomizers they do make them for the 510 and come in a 5 pack.

petem

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
va
Well if considering trying different voltage might want to look here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/105894-little-sister-variable-voltage-3-7-7v-mod.html?highlight=sister There is talk of big brother being available soon as well of the buzz and a few other variable voltage mods. There are LR (low resistance atomizers) that give the 3.x batteries a 5.x "experience" but not sure the regular 510 battery can handle it. Just something to consider before jumping from model to model. Also ther is a stright PT (pass thru) that when used with a 1.5 to 2 Amp power supply will give 5.x volts to your 510 atty (atomizer). Enjoy your journey into vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread