Greetings From a Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Pok

Sep 12, 2018
I’ve been lurking around for about 3-4 months. Finally decided to pull the trigger and join last night. Been combustible free for 10 months. My interests in vaping (in this order) are; nic delivery, flavor and budget friendly. My current daily setups are VV Pulse 80w w/Drop rda (running single coil) and smok AL85 w/Serpent SMM rta. Favorite juices are Vape Wild’s Murica (bomb pop) and Valiant Vapes’ Strawbery Cream Cake. Probably more info than needed but I always like to see/hear what others are using. Cheers.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Welcome to ECF...J-Pok…

Have you run across LNW???

GREAT flavors...two-60ml. for $15...with FREE shipping at $15+...

(And they offer 50PG/50VG when I was trying to combat the "VG film" from my "Max VG" ejuice that was clouding up my car/home windows and TV screens.)

Buy E-Liquid and Ejuice on Sale - Cheap E Juice 120mL and 60mL and Vape Juice Wholesale | LNW

First of all, welcome to ECF J-Pok!

@gerrymi I've seen you sing the praises of LNW on a few threads here and you have definitely piqued my interest! Can I ask what some of your other favorites might be (vendors, brands, flavor profiles) so that I might be able to make a more well informed decision on whether I should pull the trigger on LNW?

Just to give you an idea - I'm a big fan of dessert vapes - especially bakery flavors. Most of my orders come from one of the big online retailers of 'premium' juice (Giant Vapes, Element Vape, etc). I love HHV and AVE, but they have both gotten to be a little too expensive for me since I made the switch to sub-ohm vaping. I'd love to find a new, affordable vendor to get some good quality juice from! Thanks in advance!

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hello and welcome!

Shooting the Shadow.jpg

Glad you pulled the trigger on your shadow self

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Welcome aboard @J-Pok and congratulations on breaking away from that ball and chain sometimes referred to as cigarettes! It’s liberating isn’t it?

Have a few devices but currently vaping on my Paulse 80 with a Recurve RDA. The juice is a Canadian brand, Dr Fog C.B Tobacco which is a pipe tobacco flavour with vanilla custard and caramel notes. Yum! If you haven’t already, get yourself a 20700 battery for that Pulse 80…greatly improves on the poor battery life using a 18650

Other mod I’m currently using is a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C with a Drop Dead RDA. Just threw it’s first SS build in it so taking the TC and Replay out for a test run. I’ll withhold my opinion until I finish dialing it in. It’s a heavy sucker with 3 batteries but smaller than most 2 battery mods and fits perfect in my hand. I have absolutely no need for 300 watts but battery life on this mod is amazing! Day 3 on a fresh charge and only at 45%. Juice I’m vaping is Connections e-juice - Lemon Meringue Pie. Can’t get enough of this stuff and if I could, I'd pour it over a ice rock and drink it like a cocktail! Dying to try Charlies Chalk Dust Lemon Meringue Pie but it’s rare here in Canada and those that do carry it sell it at a premium. I’ll thank Rip Trippers for that (____<insert nasty name here!)

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Come on Anna – share what you are vaping!! I find it interesting to know what flavours others are vaping, even if it is DIY. It not only introduces me to different flavours, it may also convince me to step outside my comfort zone. If I see a bunch of people vaping peanut butter and cucumber with menthol, I may be more incline to give it a try. (I just made that flavour up for the sake of this conversation)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
First of all, welcome to ECF J-Pok!

@gerrymi I've seen you sing the praises of LNW on a few threads here and you have definitely piqued my interest! Can I ask what some of your other favorites might be (vendors, brands, flavor profiles) so that I might be able to make a more well informed decision on whether I should pull the trigger on LNW?

Just to give you an idea - I'm a big fan of dessert vapes - especially bakery flavors. Most of my orders come from one of the big online retailers of 'premium' juice (Giant Vapes, Element Vape, etc). I love HHV and AVE, but they have both gotten to be a little too expensive for me since I made the switch to sub-ohm vaping. I'd love to find a new, affordable vendor to get some good quality juice from! Thanks in advance!
Silverback juice co....Rocky.....banana oatmeal cookies. Yum

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Can I ask what some of your other favorites might be (vendors, brands, flavor profiles) so that I might be able to make a more well informed decision on whether I should pull the trigger on LNW?

Well theinlaw...there are so many ejuice flavors/prices out there...it's easy, for me, to get overwhelmed...

So...I came up with the harebrained scheme of starting with a low priced ejuice site...then moving up in price if I didn't like the taste of the brand that I started with...

I have NO fantasy of vaping/finding an "ADV"...to me that would be boring...to vape the same flavor all day every day...

I lean towards fruits and cereals...but have never met a flavor I didn't like...or couldn't finish a 60ml. bottle of...(except, strangely enough, tobacco)…

I have a 4-5 set-up "Home Rotation"...and usually have 3-4 different flavor bottles in rotation...

From LNW...I usually order a Nectar of the Gods ("apples, strawberries, raspberries, melons") and/or a Vanilla Custard ("creamy essence of custard and the lighter, sweeter notes of vanilla")...then rotate among their other (2-60ml.-$15) 24 flavors...

:2c:

Buy E-Liquid and Ejuice on Sale - Cheap E Juice 120mL and 60mL and Vape Juice Wholesale | LNW

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um I don't have time to write out 15 flavor mixes. Sorry. I share most of them (when I do share them) on the DIY thread and like, I'm not digital with them, so it can be a pain to share them every time. I will say I am quite enjoying a French toast mix, with maple, sweet cream and rhubarb plus a bit of marshmallow for mouthfeel but I'm not digging out all the percentages and manufacturers, it's too early yet. If I come back to this thread once I wake up I'll post a few of my favorites. Sorry I am like, Not Awake yet. LOL.

Anna

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Welcome to the vapenut house!

Been vaping for about 3.5 years. Have a vape closet crammed full of gear. But like you I'm very budget conscious. Nearly everything I have has come from clearance pages, giveaways or just piffed to me.
Just recently decided to go back to MTL vaping. All I had to do was go to my cabinet and dig out some retired gear and fire it up. This is my current fave vape. VV 650 MAH Evod batteries with Aspire clearos.

IMG_20180827_080555.jpg

I do occasionally give in to a limited case of shinyitis tho. Just ordered a new Dvarw V2 MTL RTA (clone) for a whopping 10 bucks. Gonna mount it on one of my old Vamo box mods and hopefully get close to the same vape as my clearos. May spring for a second RTA if it works out.

IMG_20180827_081405.jpg

I also DIY my juice. For my current low power gear I mix at 50/50 PG/VG and 36mg FBnic. Current flavors are Old Tyme Rootbeer, Sweet Southern Tea and Fuji Apple.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Well theinlaw...there are so many ejuice flavors/prices out there...it's easy, for me, to get overwhelmed...

So...I came up with the harebrained scheme of starting with a low priced ejuice site...then moving up in price if I didn't like the taste of the brand that I started with...

I have NO fantasy of vaping/finding an "ADV"...to me that would be boring...to vape the same flavor all day every day...

I lean towards fruits and cereals...but have never met a flavor I didn't like...or couldn't finish a 60ml. bottle of...(except, strangely enough, tobacco)…

I have a 4-5 set-up "Home Rotation"...and usually have 3-4 different flavor bottles in rotation...

From LNW...I usually order a Nectar of the Gods ("apples, strawberries, raspberries, melons") and/or a Vanilla Custard ("creamy essence of custard and the lighter, sweeter notes of vanilla")...then rotate among their other (2-60ml.-$15) 24 flavors...

:2c:

Thanks for the info! Sounds like we are pretty similar when it comes to how we vape. I also have several devices setup and filled with 4-5 (or six) different flavors, and I completely agree that having an ADV would be boring. I have a few standouts that I always try to keep on hand and will typically vape just about every day, but those are in addition to the other juices that I try on a whim.

Don't get me wrong - I have tried several of the low priced sites out there, I've just found that my results buying from some of those sites have left a little to be desired. I also have a problem with getting overwhelmed by the amount of stuff out there, but my problem is that I buy a lot of it and end up giving a lot of it away. It's not that I've necessarily found a lot of liquids I couldn't finish, it's just that I always have so many liquids (and I'm always ordering more) that if I find one that makes me go 'meh' it will get pushed to the back of the shelf until I go through everything and end up giving it away. It's a vicious cycle!

Anyway, like I said, I've seen you (and possibly others) sing the praises of LNW enough that it has grabbed my attention. I'm sure I'll give them a shot, and if they go to the 'meh' part of the shelf, maybe I can send them your way? Either way, thanks for the reply!

ETA: Sorry for hijacking your post J-Pok!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I’ve been lurking around for about 3-4 months. Finally decided to pull the trigger and join last night. Been combustible free for 10 months. My interests in vaping (in this order) are; nic delivery, flavor and budget friendly. My current daily setups are VV Pulse 80w w/Drop rda (running single coil) and Smok AL85 w/Serpent SMM rta. Favorite juices are Vape Wild’s Murica (bomb pop) and Valiant Vapes’ Strawbery Cream Cake. Probably more info than needed but I always like to see/hear what others are using. Cheers.
Welcome and glad you joined.
A battery and a single coil Magma RDA with DIY juice.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I always have so many liquids (and I'm always ordering more) that if I find one that makes me go 'meh' it will get pushed to the back of the shelf until I go through everything and end up giving it away.

Well theinlaw...we're all different, of course...(and that's what makes giving suggestions to other vapers so "iffy")…

I have 100's of friends who are smokers...but no friends (close by) who are vapers...so I'm kinda in a "Use It or Lose It" situation...

I keep 3-4 bottles in rotation...but will NOT open a 5th bottle until I've finished at least one of my open bottles...

After trying 12? 15? different LNW ejuices I have yet to run into a "makes me go meh flavor"...(but I have gotten a couple that ended up on my "Do Not Buy Again Until I've Tried All Their Other 25 Flavors" List)…

(Also...by "forcing" myself to keep only a limited number of bottles open...I've run across flavors (eg. Orange Cream) that were "Borderline Boring" the first couple tanks...then turned into "Fantastic-Must Buy Again" by the 6th to 9th tankful.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread