Hello vaping community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Inabox

Feb 3, 2019
Hey, so I’ve been vaping for around 3-4 years and haven’t touched a cigarette since. I used Nautilus mini then Nautilus 2 almost exclusively until 3 months ago. At that point, I went on a spending spree and got everything I needed to start building my coils for the Wotofo Serpent Elevate SMM. Since then, the spending spree hasn’t stopped, I got the Geekvape Aegis 80w, Legend and the 200w. Then there’s the tanks; Zeus dual RTA, Pharaoh mini, Dead Rabbit RTA, OBS Engine 2 and the Berserker v1.5 mtl rta. I had a couple sub ohm tanks like the Kanger Subtank and the Heracles Plus but I didn’t really get into it until now. So at the moment, I’m looking to learn my .... so I can feel save getting my first mech mod and rda. I’ll be draining this community for info and I hope I can give some back at one point.

See you out there

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hey, so I’ve been vaping for around 3-4 years and haven’t touched a cigarette since. I used Nautilus mini then Nautilus 2 almost exclusively until 3 months ago. At that point, I went on a spending spree and got everything I needed to start building my coils for the Wotofo Serpent Elevate SMM. Since then, the spending spree hasn’t stopped, I got the Geekvape Aegis 80w, Legend and the 200w. Then there’s the tanks; Zeus dual RTA, Pharaoh mini, Dead Rabbit RTA, OBS Engine 2 and the Berserker v1.5 mtl rta. I had a couple sub ohm tanks like the Kanger Subtank and the Heracles Plus but I didn’t really get into it until now. So at the moment, I’m looking to learn my .... so I can feel save getting my first mech mod and rda. I’ll be draining this community for info and I hope I can give some back at one point.

See you out there
Howdy and welcome :). I suspect you need the aid of the Shinyitis Support Group For that hardware problem you seem to be developing.

All the info you are looking for can be found here.
If you’ve got an origional ageis you don’t really need a mech though. Bypass mode on the origional aegis effectively turns it into one but without all the math and potential chaos. The only use of a mech for you would be vapeoccolypse prepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread