• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Greetings from Newbie!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
I think he meant how long the clearo will last, before becoming BER (Beyond Economical Repair); Not gunked.

Yep you got it right.
The gunk can be cleaned easily right?
Saw that there are some youtube videos on how to clean.
Just wondering how long before i gotta get a new one so I can prepare for it.

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
haha SG where got BER wan. is use and mod until cannot use.... Remember the old SAF Landrovers??
yah lah... that's what I meant... use until die die cannot use...
The land-rovers are of legendary service lifespan...

Yep you got it right.
The gunk can be cleaned easily right?
Saw that there are some youtube videos on how to clean.
Just wondering how long before i gotta get a new one so I can prepare for it.
Depends on how .... you are.

You can clean if you wanna, or just re-coil the entire thing.
Just a matter of preference.

Take a look at the thread 'How Often You Clean Your PVs' to get a rough idea.:)

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
didn't your ce5 come with any spare heads? if u bought a kit, there should be 2 spare heads in the ce5 box.

alls you hav to do is unscrew the old head and change it out with a new one when u deem it beyond repair/degunking.

If he went local probably the fella took out the spares to sell them at $5 a pop. This is a well known MO for them.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
I don't know about few months...
a couple of weeks is already a stretch... depending on your juice composition. Gunking happens and you'll get a burnt taste.
10ml a week isn't that much, so it should last u a couple of weeks, unless you don't care about vaping burnt tasting vapor.

My ego C has lasted a few mths (4mths +) . It's still ok now, my 1cent worth of advice....dun overcharge, take care of it by cleaning n changing your stardust heads weekly.... N dun force it to go high volt.... Dunno abt your volts.... Maybe I got a good set....lol...but I m waiting for it to die as well...lol. Most Impt is u wanna go vaping for health so if u can use yours n it curbs your cravings on analogs I think it's working well...... Lol then after awhile when u know more abt e-cigs then take ash's advice or boom's advice...coz wow just like wat aladdin say to jasmine......"A whole new world"....

dwsp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
USA/MY/SG
Yeah my apologies to the mods for writing that:( anyways do u guys recommend e cigs with big vapor hit? <$160
Thanks for the people who gave me advice and Pms:)

I'm in a good mood today, so:

an advice would be to do yr research first.. y're asking for recommendations out of e blue. nobody can help u.

u go car forum oso after u know what car u interested in n u know e basics of modding a car right?

even if e guys here tell u what to buy/what is good.. will u be able to get it? there are easily 100 over atty+mod combos/hybrids out there. most of them unavailable where u r.
learn basic terms like carto, atty, battery mod, vg, pg, etc. first.. den learn about vv, vw, rba, wicks, hybrids, etc.

it's not easy, n e info is mind boggling for a newbie.. but sadly, this is NOT a car forum where info is shared freely - for reasons u oughta know.

but if u intend to come here with LOTS of money to burn n learn the 'easy' way den just wait for PM - someone will start recommending his wares to u soon. $160 about enuf u buy u a beginners' crash course n a very basic starter kit from him. ;)

errolng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Home
If he went local probably the fella took out the spares to sell them at $5 a pop. This is a well known MO for them.

Yea i think i got screwed over.
That's why i don't want to order again from the same source.
He charges $120 and it did not come with any box or spare parts.
[*Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread