• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Greetings from Newbie!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G A N D A L F

Feb 28, 2013
Singapore
Yeah I think I'm looking at it right ahha.
Was told that the voltage number will be in line with the dot and name of product (eGo-CTwist).
How long do these things usually last before I have to change whatever part?
If lets say I go through 10ml a week.

Get yourself a rebuildable drip atomizer. Your ego wouldnt have a problem firing a simple build(2 strands 2mm wick with 4 loops of .20 kanthal wire, search it in youtube). Your batt would not last that long though, but still can give you a hell of better vaping than your CE5 and way way better than smoking analog. vape on and vape responsibly! :)

G A N D A L F

Feb 28, 2013
Singapore
Hey guys new here. I'm looking to quit my shisha addiction. Hence I'm looking fr a E cig with big clouds like a hookah. Any models u suggest?(<S$160).

Beef up your budget and get a provari, drip rebuildable atty (like, era v1.5 by budz worx, nimbus, cyclone by vicious ant, pride, fatty v2), .20 kanthal wires, 2mm-3mm wicks, AW batts, xtar or nitecore chargers, good torch lighter and couple of cherry vape driptips. Oh and Halo purity e-juice too. You can't go wrong on this one for a start. If you're sticking with your budget I suggest dont buy for now, Im sure soon you wont be happy with what you'll be getting. Oh and pm me once you have these, i'll teach you how to make a build that will produce just enough clouds but will give you the vaping or shisha experience of your life. Vape soon!

Last edited:

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
Beef up your budget and get a provari, drip rebuildable atty (like, era v1.5 by budz worx, nimbus, cyclone by vicious ant, pride, fatty v2), .20 kanthal wires, 2mm-3mm wicks, AW batts, xtar or nitecore chargers, good torch lighter and couple of cherry vape driptips. Oh and Halo purity e-juice too. You can't go wrong on this one for a start. If you're sticking with your budget I suggest dont buy for now, Im sure soon you wont be happy with what you'll be getting. Oh and pm me once you have these, i'll teach you how to make a build that will produce just enough clouds but will give you the vaping or shisha experience of your life. Vape soon!

i think his brain would have exploded by the time he read half your post, oh mighty gandalf.

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
Get yourself a rebuildable drip atomizer. Your ego wouldnt have a problem firing a simple build(2 strands 2mm wick with 4 loops of .20 kanthal wire, search it in youtube). Your batt would not last that long though, but still can give you a hell of better vaping than your CE5 and way way better than smoking analog. Vape on and vape responsibly! :)

Gandalf is a dripper lover like me. Hello mighty gandalf. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
Unknown
Nah... That scene is just waayyyy too epic.:D

Y U No Pass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread