Greetings from newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
Welcome, I was just perusing the Dark Side of the Moon forum and thought I would pass on some encouragement, as I haven't been on here in a while. When I first started vaping I lived on this forum so I could learn some basics and for the mutual support. Now with summer here and very little knowledge I have been busy but vaping. :toast: Congratulations on your current path....you are going to love it....and hopefully you get to the point of no return. The smell of the ashtray out on the smoking bench turns my stomach. I still have the same orignal 6 stinkies I had when I got my first Ego C kit in the mail, I don't need them for a security blanket anymore. It's just that they are in my winter vest and I haven't bothered to throw them out in the middle of this heatwave!! Just wanted to send you a message of encouragement and to let you know the road ahead is great. vape on.:toast:

Hey guys, I'm new also... could NOT believe how easy it was to switch from analogs to PVs. My wife and I have been at it for a week, and we are both hooked (more on the hobby aspect than the nic replacement, even). Plan on saving lots of money... once the hobby obsession has died down... and I've bought like 25 more PVs... ... like maybe a year from now,... or so... :blush:
Just kindly let me keep fooling myself, please.

FloydianSlip

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
The Astral Plane
welcome to ECF and vaping, best of luck on your road to finding the perfect setup.

Smoked my last analog on Jan 16 2012, and threw out my "security blanket" pack about two months after that.

Side note, I still have (and use daily) one of my original Joyetech ego batteries.

Congratulations on that achievement Ribs and good to know you are still getting life out of an ego battery that old. :)

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Hi & Welcome!

Congrats on your new journey into this unique vaping subculture! Im almost at my 3 month analog free mark and I feel soo much better! I breathe easier, feel better and look better too! :p Good luck to you and don't get frustrated, if you need help just ask! ECF is a great community of support and knowledge. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread