Greetings From Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicalmystery

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2014
Switzerland
Dear ECF Members,

Just saying a hello to the Forum...I was lurking about for sometime and finally decided to join.

I started vaping a couple of months ago when I went back home to Texas for a visit after four straight years of school in Switzerland. Funny thing was, everywhere I wanted to smoke a cigarette, was next to not possible and had to resort to smoking sections or sectors. My friends surprisingly all quit cigarettes and moved to e-digs. While I'm not usually a trend chaser I still decided to try an ecig. At first I really hated it because I bought a disposable cigarette tasting type of device and then later tried out a friends Ego that had Strawberry Lemonade flavor....I was hooked. Not only did the taste get me on the bandwagon but the nicotine set at 18ml was just enough to settle down my cravings and quit smoking all together.

I started out with a Vision battery with adjustable voltage and 4 Aspire BDC tanks. I actually still use this setup for work and school or hanging around with friends in smoking sections.

My next mod was the Itaste SVD, though I really wasn't satisfied with it. I bought a Squape ES from Statt Qualm here in Switzerland and started using the whole rebuildable phase.

Move on to present...I'm extremely satisfied with my Kato Box Mod 18500 K469 using either the Kato Mirror or RBD Kanger Tech Mega. The Kanger tech really isn't meant to be rebuilt but I have been rebuilding mine and with good practice it makes RBD's like the Kato Mirror and cinch to rebuild. I was very lucky to get number 469 from Kato, because it's the number I use for automotive racing here in Europe and the first store I walked in had the last authentic Kato available in the the country with K473 and K469....I took the perfect one:D

I would love to hear some feedback if anyone on here would know of some good 22mm or 23mm that fit perfectly snug in a Kato Box Mod 18500.

Greetings,
MM

magicalmystery

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2014
Switzerland
Hi, MM, Welcome to ECF!

For me also the flavors are a really important part of vaping. (Not to mention the hobby and experimenting aspect!)

Can't help on your other questions; hopefully someone else will chime in!

Yea that's the important thing...here in Switzerland you can't really buy a lot of selection on flavors like in Texas and theres only a handful of flavors with nicotine in 'em so I had to teach myself how to mix my own juices. I'm happy I did cause the flavors and ingredient content I've made are wonderful and are made to specific mods and voltage I use.

on a side note...I'd still love to find a perfect RBD that works perfectly snug in the Kato 18500 Box Mod....sad that the Kato Mirror is too tall and gets partially hidden with the lines...but my Kanger Tech Mega fits awesome in the mix, yet the air hole no matter how I try to install it gets in the way of my fingers.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread