Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I live in Leicester, in the Midlands of the UK, and I'm 7 days into my vaping experience after 17 years of smoking. I have to say I'm really enjoying it! I dabbled with snus for quite a while and was a regular on snuson.com, but decided I wanted to try e-cigs this time. I was missing out big time! (plus I am now finding that that nicotine intake is a heck of a lot easier to regulate with e-cigs than with snus). I decided that my first e-cig would be the SD MKII, as I heard rave reviews about the battery life, and to be honest, I don't really want to vape anything that resembles a cigarette. Just a personal thing, I can of course understand why others would want this. Loving the SD!!! I’ve ordered a couple of steel drip tips from totally wicked, and have really taken to direct dripping. I much prefer this to carts, although I can see that they have their place too.

I have really enjoyed watching the YouTube vaping vids with doctorvapor, grimmgreen, zigcigs, bigjimw, smoke2vape not to mention many others. I feel I have learnt an awful lot during my 1st week in the lurkmobile.

I have other reasons (frankly, even better reasons than quitting smoking) for vaping, and staying on nicotine, which I'll go into later.

Cheers guys n gals,
L.

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
Welcome to the ECF Leicestrian!! Sounds like you got a good grip on vaping and have a good device to start off with. Good to hear you did your research first, alot of us didn't and ended up wasting a few bucks. I was stationed in the UK for 6 years, worked at RAF Mildenhall up by Bury St. Edmonds and lived for awhile up by Kings Lynn in (RAF Marham) Marham Village. Miss the fish and chips!! Anyway, welcome aboard.

Happy Vaping :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread