Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moved On
Oct 30, 2008
I joined the forum because I'm a newbie to e-cigarette shops and have many questions.

I live in Southern California and I prefer foreign brands. Due to the obscurity of foreign cigarettes where I live, I've decided to start shopping online... there is however one problem: the online shops only sell cartons of the same cigarette. I'm looking to try out a couple brands and don't really want to order 7 or 8 cartons!

Anyways, here are some brands I've tried:

marlboro (lights, mediums, reds)
camel (lights, mediums)
Shepheard's Hotel (German brand)
Davidoff
Djarum blacks (clove)
Djarum browns (clove)

I can't seem to find a liking of American brands, so I'm always on the look for any foreign stuff I can find. I've been looking for French brands (Galliouses; Gitanes), German, and other foreign cigarettes, but haven't had any luck around here. I've bookmarked e-shops which have quite a collection of these, yet the problem of cartons still remains.

This is a forum for "Electronic Cigarettes", not "Online Cigarette Sales".

Actually, I can readily see how it would be confusing, thanks to "Ebay" making the "E" prefix associated with "online sales" rather than "electronic" in the pre-eBay world (like "e-mail", for example).

However, now that the confusion's cleared up, I do encourage you to look around some to learn more about electronic cigarettes. Another convert is always welcome :)

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
I have just ordered my starter kit ( Joye-510) and am looking forward to quitting the analogs. So I figure I would start looking here for tips and such.
Thanks,
Blue:shock:

Here's the best tip I can give you. Read this: The Wonderful World of Vaping: An Illustrated Guide to E-cigs (Parts 1 through 5 of 6)
Part 6 should be out soon.

And when you start to have questions, here's a good place to start looking for answers. Oh yeah, welcome to the forum. :)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ed-questions-about-electronic-cigarettes.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread