Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick M ODonnell

Oct 19, 2018
My name is POD and I have been vaping since May of 2014. I had been smoking 4-5 packs of Indonesian Clove Cigarettes (Djarum Blacks, 76's, Supers) per day and loving every minute of it. I then had what is called a "spontaneous pneumothorax" or collapsed lung. No rhyme or reason just happened. 24 days in ICU and 3 operations later I left the hospital. I decided to quit smoking cigarettes at that point and began vaping. So, here we are some 4 years and 5 months later! I enjoy all the new products and tanks coming out. It is great to see the progression of things. I look forward to learning a lot as I know so little!

Patrick M ODonnell

Oct 19, 2018
Welcome Patrick. That experience sounds particularly unpleasant, glad you made it through and found your way here. Congrats on approximately 4.416667 years of being cigarette free!!
Thank you! I walked into the hospital with a 20% chance of walking out so I believe I am ahead of the game at this point! Your kindness means more than you will know!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
My name is POD and I have been vaping since May of 2014. I had been smoking 4-5 packs of Indonesian Clove Cigarettes (Djarum Blacks, 76's, Supers) per day and loving every minute of it. I then had what is called a "spontaneous pneumothorax" or collapsed lung. No rhyme or reason just happened. 24 days in ICU and 3 operations later I left the hospital. I decided to quit smoking cigarettes at that point and began vaping. So, here we are some 4 years and 5 months later! I enjoy all the new products and tanks coming out. It is great to see the progression of things. I look forward to learning a lot as I know so little!
Welcome and glad you joined.

Patrick M ODonnell

Oct 19, 2018
20181019_154733.jpg

Here is my current set of vaping gear. I am totally sold on the Freemax Mesh Pro gear and the kanthal triple coils are the best performing coils I have ever used. My mods include WISMEC and VOOPOO, and not pictured is my newest mod, a Lost Vape Triade which is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread