ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Moved to a more appropriate location.

As a reminder:

Forum Rules

13. Message conventions
Posts made by members must accord with certain conventions.
a. Posts must be in English, except in the International Language boards.
b. Off-topic digression: Stick to the topic. Do not deviate from the subject discussed in a thread as this is called off-topic (OT) posting. Open a new thread if a new issue arises from the discussion so others can always see by the title what the thread is about. Do not post the same topic in several forums (no double-posting / cross-posting).
c. Post titles: The title of a post should accurately refer to the content of the message.
d. Do not place links in the title. Example: " Find good resources at www.vaping.com ".
e. Do not place domain names in a post title. Example: " Vaping.com is a great site ".

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Moved to a more appropriate location.

As a reminder:

Forum Rules

13. Message conventions
Posts made by members must accord with certain conventions.
a. Posts must be in English, except in the International Language boards.
b. Off-topic digression: Stick to the topic. Do not deviate from the subject discussed in a thread as this is called off-topic (OT) posting. Open a new thread if a new issue arises from the discussion so others can always see by the title what the thread is about. Do not post the same topic in several forums (no double-posting / cross-posting).
c. Post titles: The title of a post should accurately refer to the content of the message.
d. Do not place links in the title. Example: " Find good resources at www.vaping.com ".
e. Do not place domain names in a post title. Example: " Vaping.com is a great site ".

:oops: ok sir

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
And to think that this post is just in the second day of lockdown in my country...I may get worse :confused::eek::rolleyes::oops:
I had not heard that Hellas had shut down again. I don't watch a lot of international news.
Here in the U.S. most people are pretty sure we won't go on lockdown again no matter how bad it gets. The impact on businesses is too much, and major corporations basically run America.

Reactions: bask

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
I had not heard that Hellas had shut down again. I don't watch a lot of international news.
Here in the U.S. most people are pretty sure we won't go on lockdown again no matter how bad it gets. The impact on businesses is too much, and major corporations basically run America.

True....lockdown is very bad and ok covid kills but if u don't have good economy then u won't have to eat and die starving....it's hard to make a choice...we just have the worst healthcare system ever Soo we have to lockdown even if cases are not many....we need a vaccineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:party:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
1) Stols
3) Hitman
4) Zoidman
7) Rossum
10) AngeNZ
11) Mordacai

PmJOqCt.jpg

Last edited:

Trendyvure

Oct 2, 2017
True....lockdown is very bad and ok covid kills but if u don't have good economy then u won't have to eat and die starving....it's hard to make a choice...we just have the worst healthcare system ever Soo we have to lockdown even if cases are not many....we need a vaccineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:party:

I don't need that vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread