Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Happy new year everyone! I'm going to close this thread early, but I'm waiting until I've gotten through the backlog of orders from my holiday vacation sale. I'll keep you posted once I know the exact timing. We'll close this thread and send out prizes and I'll start a new contest! Good luck everyone!

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
I am new to your forum, just discovered you, but I've been vaping all VG for about 2 yrs now ... after smoking for 40 yrs I'm grateful for the vape and especially grateful to vendors like you who help all of us with our pg sensitivity or lung problems

congrats on your booming business and I will definitely buy/try some of your liquid

unless I win a sample pack first :laugh: hope I'm not too late

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
I am new to your forum, just discovered you, but I've been vaping all VG for about 2 yrs now ... after smoking for 40 yrs I'm grateful for the vape and especially grateful to vendors like you who help all of us with our pg sensitivity or lung problems

congrats on your booming business and I will definitely buy/try some of your liquid

unless I win a sample pack first :laugh: hope I'm not too late
Good luck, bbb, you're not too late! And congratulations on making the switch to vaping after 40 years! That is definitely something to be grateful for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread