Status
Not open for further replies.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
You have been so helpful to me as a first time e-cig buyer ... and patient too ... :)
Hope the contest goes well ... I am loving your juice flavors ... darjeeling and espresso I've tried so far ... thx for supplying the organic crowd with such a great choice !
Hi Spiritnan! You're welcome!:)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Just tried out the night blooming jasmine ... awesome ! I may have to cut down on the nic strength but the flavor is absolutely perfect for me ... not too sweet ... so glad I ordered the big size !
I'm so happy you're loving the Night Blooming Jasmine! I was addicted to that flavor for about three weeks after my first batch! I like my floral flavors in lower nic levels too. The harsher throat hit just doesn't sit with the delicate flavors as well for me.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Just placed my first order tonight. Looking very forward to trying out your products after hearing nothing but rave reviews. I know that juice is different for everybody, but I have only found a few that really stand out in my mind. Hoping that yours is as good or better! Thanks:)
Hi Gordoscookin! Welcome!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thanks for the warm welcome! Since your on the west coast and I'm on the East, what do you think the ship time will be?
The USPS seems to be a bit all over the place with shipping times right now but in general, mail arrives to most places on the east coast in 3 to 4 days. All my packages go out with tracking info (included in the shipment confirmation e-mail you receive when the package posts) so you'll be able to follow your order's progress too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread