It would look something like this: :)

Guscopy_zps4452507f.jpg

* original photo by XxtremV2 - Photoshopping of drip tip by Vwls

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
I thought we had it straight on how the KISS would be like the LORD without the provari dimples, who is changing it now

Which dimples are you referring too dspin? I can't see a difference between the Lord and the Kiss QE qorax posted on the previous page minus the engraving. What am I missing?

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Which dimples are you referring too dspin? I can't see a difference between the Lord and the Kiss QE qorax posted on the previous page minus the engraving. What am I missing?

There's no dimple in the Kiss-QE. The Kiss (original) has dimples on it's body ends.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Kiss-QE vs. Kiss Original
33cyq3b.jpg

The 'original version' has dimples on it's serial# section and the top logo section. One of the main reasons we embarked on this QE journey was to do away with those dimples as well as inclusion of the centre Brass Ring.

At that time a new Switch and Topcap was under designing stages. So, we thought why not add those two to our Kiss version as well. It turned out that those two parts were actually being made for their general G22 mods, not their 'special' ones - the Lord & the Kiss. Which had a specially designed Switch & Topcap already - the "brass accented" ones.

Last edited:
1. Qorax (email N / R)
2. DSPIN (courriel receipt)
3. Sllanham (courriel receipt)
4. Dianne (courriel receipt)
5. Hrathor (courriel receipt)
6. Giselle (courriel receipt)
7. Michelle (courriel receipt)
8. bce22 (courriel receipt)
9. Grrrr (courriel receipt)
10. ColoradoVapz (courriel receipt)
11. Smaefer (courriel receipt)
12. FearTX - Brecke (courriel receipt)
13. Fabrice Combes (courriel receipt)
14. Vu Nguyen (courriel receipt)
15. Ghostworld (courriel receipt)
16. Vwls (e-mail receipt)
17. Montara (courriel receipt)
18. D113 (courriel receipt)
19. Don Aquino (courriel receipt)
20. Jon (courriel receipt)
21. Aage (courriel receipt)
22. mattrhdr (courriel receipt)
23. Maryline Laisne-Javelle (courriel receipt)
24. Hassan Bouajaji (courriel receipt)
25. suspectK (courriel receipt)
26. icucme2 (courriel receipt)
27. Mr.Mann (courriel receipt)
28. XxtremV2 (courriel receipt)
29. Pas de lan (courriel receipt)
30. Dlinkqwint (courriel receipt)
31. SmackyTheFrog
32. Florence Frati (soeurvenus)

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
j espère que mon rajout sur la liste va être pris en compte car je suis tombée amoureuse de ce mod <3 !!!

For those that don't read French Google translate says:

I hope that my addition to the list will be taken into account because I fell in love with this mod <3!

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
Soeurvenus,

Bienvenue à ECF et le fil Gus Lord. J'espère que vous apprécierez votre Gus Kiss - Qorax Édition autant que je prévois de faire. Bienvenue au club!

Si vous ne l'avez pas déjà Assurez-vous d'envoyer un message privé à Qorax avec votre adresse e-mail.

Je recommande que vous utilisez Google translate donc vous pouvez publier en anglais ECF est un forum anglophone. Il est vraiment facile à faire et plus de gens seront en mesure de communiquer avec vous de cette façon.

English:

Hopefully something close to this:

Welcome to ECF and the Gus Lord thread. I hope that you will enjoy your Gus Kiss Qorax Edition as much as I plan on doing. Welcome to the club!

If you haven't already make sure to send a private message to Qorax with your email address.

I recommend that you use Google translate so you can post in English as ECF is an English speaking forum. It is really easy to do and more people will be able to communicate with you this way.

Last edited:

taozi

Apr 16, 2014
Beijing
Kiss-QE vs. Kiss Original
33cyq3b.jpg

The 'original version' has dimples on it's serial# section and the top logo section. One of the main reasons we embarked on this QE journey was to do away with those dimples as well as inclusion of the centre Brass Ring.

As that time a new Switch and Topcap was under designing stages. So, we thought why not add those two to our Kiss version as well. It turned out that those two parts were actually being made for their general G22 mods, not their 'special' ones - the Lord & the Kiss. Which had a specially designed Switch & Topcap already - the "brass accented" ones.

Kiss-QE is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread