Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I feel dopey. Had 2 cisco 306s and just couldn't figure them out. Using cartos because... well... it seems like I have more reo newbie forgiveness. Maybe someone needs to give me atty lessons? Ha!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I'm NOT a self professed expert on 306's, but I'm efficient enough to rarely flood one and almost never pop a "good" one. They burn "hotter" than the same Ω 510 equivalents, so they MUST be kept wet. (Not gurgling/drowning wet though) There is a fine line between dry and too wet. Once you can find that line, and stay on it consistantly...its hard to beat a good 306 puff imho.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
I'm NOT a self professed expert on 306's, but I'm efficient enough to rarely flood one and almost never pop a "good" one. They burn "hotter" than the same Ω 510 equivalents, so they MUST be kept wet. (Not gurgling/drowning wet though) There is a fine line between dry and too wet. Once you can find that line, and stay on it consistantly...its hard to beat a good 306 puff imho.

"Self professed 306 expert"

Did someone call me?? LOL!!

SO happy to read your update, Rod... so many people make threads stating "Waiting for X, Y, and Z super-dope equipment and I cant wait!" ... and then DISAPPEAR! Great to read that you've found your spot... sounds like you deserve it after all the crap you've gone through with inferior equipment.

Soooo... you like that vape, eh? Theres actually one step hotter... 6v with a 3.5 ohm Ikenvape 306... : )

I shouldn't have told you that... lol... I should've given you time to enjoy your bliss with the 1.5s!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
BOOM! Just got back from picking stuff up.

HOLY WOW. I am absolutely floored at the performance difference. The atty hits RIGHT away, and the TH and vapor is absolutely unreal. I am officially DONE with 510's. I'm a full-out 306 Convert. The AW IMR's just FEEL more solid too, and wow so far they are PERFORMING. I'm only half an hour in and trying not to vape into a Reo-Coma as I did the the day I (and just about everyone does) when they got theirs. It's honestly like a whole new device. I can officially say: If you're not using AW IMR's and Cisco 1.5 Ohm 306's, you're missing out in a BIG BIG WAY. Of course Photo attached of the new toys!

Thanks for your help everyone!

Battery Taping Time!

-Rod

I totally agree with you, 306's is all I use. Love how they perform on the most part.

Just a tip in case that drip tip melts in the future. I would go and get an XL delrin drip tip from avidvapors. You won't get burnt or juice in your mouth. Plus, they won't melt! Reason I'm saying that is that my experience with those DT's is the one I got didn't even last a week when two holes were burnt through it.

True story

"Self professed 306 expert"

Did someone call me?? LOL!!

SO happy to read your update, Rod... so many people make threads stating "Waiting for X, Y, and Z super-dope equipment and I cant wait!" ... and then DISAPPEAR! Great to read that you've found your spot... sounds like you deserve it after all the crap you've gone through with inferior equipment.

Soooo... you like that vape, eh? Theres actually one step hotter... 6v with a 3.5 ohm Ikenvape 306... : )

I shouldn't have told you that... lol... I should've given you time to enjoy your bliss with the 1.5s!

Nahhhh Gotta keep it real with my Reo-Peeps! I wouldn't leave y'all hanging :) As for the vape: NO JOKES. So glad to be getting the vape I deserve with this kind of mod. I actually think I may have discovered that I've been compensating for getting a ....ty vape by buying higher nic juice to keep my TH. With the vapor that this setup is pumping out, I'm pretty sure I'm getting too much nic now. I cant even have the epic long vape sessions I used to love. I'm at a weird point where at a fresh-batt 4.2V it's almost too much with the 1.5's and 24mg. It settles down when I get into the battery a bit. I tried the 2 ohm I got, but couldn't get it going well. I soaked the living hell out of it, and I was still getting burnt badness from it, so I threw the 1.5 back on.

I totally agree with you, 306's is all I use. Love how they perform on the most part.

Just a tip in case that drip tip melts in the future. I would go and get an XL delrin drip tip from avidvapors. You won't get burnt or juice in your mouth. Plus, they won't melt! Reason I'm saying that is that my experience with those DT's is the one I got didn't even last a week when two holes were burnt through it.

True story

The MINUTE I took a good long double haul (inhale, exhale through nose while loading another) I realized how hot my tip (and lips) were getting. I'm pretty cautious with my draw (learned from bottom-feeding cartos that splash up) so I tend not to get juice, but I could see this tip biting it for sure. I'll keep an eye on it and put a XL tip in my next order for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread