GVC back in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainvamp86

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
NJ
I have been trying to order this for sometime, finally able to put an order in. Since I couldnt order it for a while I ordered Custards Last Stand last week, should be here in a day or so (dang FPO addresses) I havent tried either of them yet, but I am really excited to be able to compare these 2 as I am a big vanilla fan and these seem to be the best vanilla custards available from what I have been reading, just thought I would let everyone know since it seems they have been out of stock for a while.

On another note I am actually hoping the CLS is more to my liking just because Clark at Nicoticket seems like such an awesome dude and they pretty much have it available all the time and it is like half the price of the GVC. I'll let everyone know how they compare to me when I try them both!

djenkins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Finally! I logged on early this morning and bought 200 mls. It was worrying when he kept pushing the date back, but it finally came online and all was good :laugh:

I first tried Grants a few months back when I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, and have been addicted since. I hate being addicted to stuff that's pretty hard to obtain. I vaped my last few drops about a week ago, so I cant wait for this mail to arrive.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
CLS will NOT disappoint!!:D
By the time your order reaches Guam (!) it will have had some steep time (Clark usually suggests 7-10 days to "rest"....!) and should be "good to go" (it IS good ROOTB...but steeping really helps it!)...
His Creme Brulee and (when available) Frenilla are, IMHO, outstanding!!
If you're into it, I'm told his Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is TOPS!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

JP1021

Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
CLS will NOT disappoint!!:D
By the time your order reaches Guam (!) it will have had some steep time (Clark usually suggests 7-10 days to "rest"....!) and should be "good to go" (it IS good ROOTB...but steeping really helps it!)...
His Creme Brulee and (when available) Frenilla are, IMHO, outstanding!!
If you're into it, I'm told his Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is TOPS!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

I was once a hardcore Grant's fan, but once I found nicotickets liquids (specifically custards last stand, and lately Betelgeuse) I don't even think of picking up my half full bottle of Grants. The performance on Nicoticket liquids far exceeds that of grants. Grants burns easily and tastes like a mix of vanilla and burning rubber to me. I vape at right around 20 watts, and so far nicoticket has yet to scorch.

To the OP thanks for letting us know. I gave up checking GVC about a month ago....hence the move to another supplier.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Yeah Im waiting on a shipping notice too.

Ive tried a lot of Custard juices, but not all of the big popular ones. I have been particularly waiting to try Grants, because of one flavor that everyone says is in his juice, but not in other custards, both ones Ive tried and also those Ive only read about. The Egg.

Hopefully I like it. Im very picky about custard juice, some of them totally hit the sweet spot for me, and others are just, "Ehh, ok, Ill vape that". Ive tried a lot, but not all of the popular ones. Still need to try Big Willies, Heady Vapes and Gremlins.

Woody7781

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2013
    Buffalo,NY

Ive tried a lot of Custard juices, but not all of the big popular ones. I have been particularly waiting to try Grants, because of one flavor that everyone says is in his juice, but not in other custards, both ones Ive tried and also those Ive only read about. The Egg.

Hopefully I like it. Im very picky about custard juice, some of them totally hit the sweet spot for me, and others are just, "Ehh, ok, Ill vape that". Ive tried a lot, but not all of the popular ones. Still need to try Big Willies, Heady Vapes and Gremlins.

Big Willies is also amazing. You MUST steep it at least 2 weeks. I've got some that's a good 3 months steeped and it's great. The grants and bw are different. But both great juices. And Willie is always around and ships fast. The plus over GVC.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 30, 2013
    Portland, OR
    +1 on Big Willie's..I got my first order a couple weeks ago, ordered a 60ml bottle without ever having tasted it. Loved it from the get go, and it keeps getting better. I want to try CLS to compare, but I think (based on a couple of side-by-side reviews) that Big Willie's will be the one that I never run out of.

kainvamp86

Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2013
    NJ

Yea I'm still waiting for mine to ship as well, says it's processing...and hopefully my CLS will be here tomorow or the next day, all I have left is MBV moo juice and I need some good stuff haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread