The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Had Anyone Tried this PCC?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Nuvpr, Sep 16, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nuvpr

Nuvpr Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Alberta
    I just ordered this PCC. It is the same as the one they sell at aquavapor cig. I have been looking for a cigarette style PCC to fit my shorty kr808 G6 and vapor king diamond batteries. I ordered one pcc already and the lid wouldnt close. This one look a little bigger so I hope it fits! I noticed some old threads on this forum about charging 808 batteries in 901 pccs but I was hoping someone could confirm this works. If it fits Im planning to coat it with some plasti dip! Hope someone has some experience with this.
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. Nuvpr

Nuvpr Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Alberta
    Nobody has tried a dse901 pcc with an 808 batt?

3. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I haven't. But, the 901 and 808 have the same threading. The only difference is in the airflow, which doesn't matter with charging. So, it should work.

Let us know how it works out.

4. WarHawk-AVG

WarHawk-AVG Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    H-Town
  5. Nuvpr

Nuvpr Full Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Alberta
    Well... Same story as the other one I ordered... Charges the bat but the lid wont close when charging. I ordered some 65mm batteries from canvape.. Hope it works. I guess Ill have to go for the bloog style charger from v4L. I slso ordered an Aio pcc so Ill let you know how that works out

6. cmoneyinc

cmoneyinc New Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Pittston, PA, USA
    So are you guys saying that the PCC in the video above will charge a KR808D1 battery?

7. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    A 901 PCC should charge an 808 battery. But, why bother when you can just buy an 808 PCC? Bloog and Smokeless Image have very good PCCs for your 808D-1 batteries. Plus, their PCCs will charge both 65 mm and 78 mm batteries (unlike the cigarette pack style PCCs).

8. cmoneyinc

cmoneyinc New Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Pittston, PA, USA
    I've actually tried the Smokeless Image Mega PCC. It broke within 2 days. I just think those style PCC's with the swivel battery connection piece are very cheaply made and not durable. Thats why I'm looking for the pack style. But I do appreciate the advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.