• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax (HRM) Vape Meet #8 ~ Friday, August 17th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Happy Friday everyone! It's time again for what has become our monthly vape meet! :)

vape, SWAP, AND BE SOCIAL!

• WHEN: Friday August 17th, 2012
  • START: 6:00 pm until ???
  • WHERE: Hosted by ECF's newfievappe at his lovely home in Eastern Passage (PM for address)

In an effort to allow as many of us to attend as possible, we are gonna try Friday night this time!

Weather permitting, the BBQ will be open for your grilling pleasure (bring along your own meat) and feel free to bring your favourite potluck item to share with the crowd if you'd like!

Do you know someone who is thinking about trying vaping out? Bring your friends/family members/co-workers or anyone you know who might be ready to give up cigarettes and explore vaping as an alternative! As always, this is a very casual and comfortable environment for newbie vapers and seasoned veterans alike.

Please post your RSVP to this thread (include any guests you may be bringing) to give us a better idea of how many to expect!

As always, we are all eager to see your newest and best toys! Also bring along any items that you would like to offer up for sales/swaps!;)

If anyone needs a ride, post here so that we can get you hooked up!

Thanks, and we hope to see all of you there!:)

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
2012-08-11 15.53.03.jpg

Hey Tom I made you a little somthing I hope ya like the Blue!

I'm loving these Vivi Novas you can turn them into pretty much anything

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
oooooh blue !! lol cant make it out but I think I see threads?/ Is that a ViVi nova tank? thats soo cool man thanks!!

View attachment 125086

Hey Tom I made you a little somthing I hope ya like the Blue!

I'm loving these Vivi Novas you can turn them into pretty much anything

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
DAMN IT!!! I *just* realized that I completely forgot about the meet. Damn it straight to hell. Sorry guys :( Will definitely be there next month. I wanted to tell ya'll about a great co-op that's going on right now for sweet a rebuildable atty, only $9. It's not on this forum but it is being done by a very well-known member of this forum. PM me if you'd like info/link to it. Need to hit at least 100 to get the order.

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Matt thanks again man for allowing us to meet at your place! Oh and to my 3 amigos the spontaneous after the meet party was absolutely hilarious, I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time! Hey Jay can you show me how to vape through your nose again!! LOL pissing myself just thinking about it!!

Lilian

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Home of Sidney Crosby:)
Hey Matt thanks again man for allowing us to meet at your place! Oh and to my 3 amigos the spontaneous after the meet party was absolutely hilarious, I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time! Hey Jay can you show me how to vape through your nose again!! LOL pissing myself just thinking about it!!

hey, why did we miss it?!:D

Lilian

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Home of Sidney Crosby:)
DAMN IT!!! I *just* realized that I completely forgot about the meet. Damn it straight to hell. Sorry guys :( Will definitely be there next month. I wanted to tell ya'll about a great co-op that's going on right now for sweet a rebuildable atty, only $9. It's not on this forum but it is being done by a very well-known member of this forum. PM me if you'd like info/link to it. Need to hit at least 100 to get the order.

only $9??? I want two!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread