Hall-O-Vape Oct. 23 Akron, Ohio UPDATE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Wanted to give everyone an update on the halloween vape-In.

Will will be having a Mexican Buffet featuring Tacos, Fajita, Burritos , Taco salad with all the fixing. This is being catered so come hungry. Come and enjoy we got plenty. Beer and Beverages will also be provide! Some vendors have donated door prizes and VB will supply additional Door Prizes. There are 50 confirmed so if you want to enjoy a great time come join us Sat. Oct. 23 @ 215 E. Waterloo rd. Suite 3 Akron Ohio 44319.
Mexican Buffet:
Make your own tacos, fajitas, or burritos with seasoned ground beef, spicy chicken breast, or beef strips grilled with green peppers and onions and accompanied by a large assortment of cool vegetable toppings, salsa, sour cream, assorted cheeses and so on! Also served with fresh garden taco salad and of course nachos!
Again we want to express that there is no charge to attend this event. Its our way of giving back to all of you that have helped VaporBomb.com become what it is .Thank so much.

Please remember to RSVP

Last edited:

zomzom

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2010
Kalamazoo, Michigan
zomzom we can take care of that for you if need be we will hook you up in my drive way!!!! Harry

Well, Sir Harry, we would not want to put you out. But that is awesome of you! Truly appreciated

Starting my new job on Monday and I will find out what my scheduled shifts will be. If I'm not working that weekend, count me and hubby as being there already! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread