th

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: dogrocketdog

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I sure that will be fine..I am excited to see!
I couldn't find the clip of the episode where they get pulled over, but you can imagine from this clip. They sat perfectly still while the cop was super confused trying to figure out what was going on. It's worth watching the full episode for (we love the show so we'll watch it anytime anyways). Sooo funny!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Fotor_14462782670897.jpg The theme at my work this year was 1800s Western, so this is my dancing costume. Not very crazy but 1 of 2 pictures I have of Halloween costumes. Thanks @dogrocketdog for the sizing help, I'm always on my phone and I've had the hardest time resizing picts, it was a pain but I got it figured out now! Thanks!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
My pictures are too big, anyone have an EASY way to reduce them so the forum will accept them? Thanks guys for any help!

LunaPIc: http://www191.lunapic.com/editor/

Which is an online resource where "You" can do a lot of different things, including resize/scale photos to post here using the links provided after you have edit them and the BBCode for images (and removing the > *****) : [IMG * * * * *]insert link here{******/IMG]

YES!!! you can post more that 1 time. I would love original pics, but internet pics are welcome also!

Thanks for letting "Us" know . . . :thumbs:

Reactions: Cam775

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
View attachment 502562 The theme at my work this year was 1800s Western, so this is my dancing costume. Not very crazy but 1 of 2 pictures I have of Halloween costumes. Thanks @dogrocketdog for the sizing help, I'm always on my phone and I've had the hardest time resizing picts, it was a pain but I got it figured out now! Thanks!
Just gorgeous!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Awesome contest thread, pretty cool seeing everyone's makeup/costume skills! :)

Test run for my costume today.

View attachment 502604
I've completed aesthetician school and done makeup for my kids on Halloween for years and there's no way I could've come close to that makeup. You're quite skilled, awesome job!!

LunaPIc: http://www191.lunapic.com/editor/

Which is an online resource where "You" can do a lot of different things, including resize/scale photos to post here using the links provided after you have edit them and the BBCode for images (and removing the > *****) : [IMG * * * * *]insert link here{******/IMG]

Thanks for letting "Us" know . . . :thumbs:
Thank you! I'll try it, it looks super easy!

Just gorgeous!
<3 <3 <3 thank you sweet woman!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I've completed aesthetician school and done makeup for my kids on Halloween for years and there's no way I could've come close to that makeup. You're quite skilled, awesome job!!
Thank you! It's actually pretty simple, though. Just cotton balls and liquid latex. Lipstick underneath since I don't have red facepaint, foundation on top of the cotton, and a little eye shadow to dirty and bruise it up. :) Oh, and of course the fake blood, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread