Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
HALO 100% AMERICAN MADE E-LIQUID COUPONS
WWW.HALOCIGS.COM
We decided to start a new thread that will always be updated with our latest coupons as they become available. This way, those that are looking can always find the most recent coupons right here instead of searching all over ECF. That being said, please find our latest coupons and special offers below.

LATEST COUPON
ECF4HALO.jpg

-
FREE SHIPPING
We also have FREE Shipping on E-Liquid all the time, which makes now one heck of a time to try out Halo. Thank you all for checking us out, and we look forward to serving you the freshest e-liquid on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I've just placed my second order with Halo. I'm loving the Menthol Ice and I ordered the Newpure. I can't wait to try it, as well as the Cool.

I know I've posted this elsewhere - as well as writing a review in the e-liquid review section, I received the 10ml sample of Freedom with my first order. I love it! I thought I would always gravitate toward the menthol liquids but I've been going back and forth all day between the Ice and Freedom. Awesome stuff.

Thank you Blaze!

Remie

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I`m still waiting for the free sample from a few months ago! Any news on those?

Same news as I posted in all the other threads. When we get the Harley 56 and Bella Vanilla produced, we will ship out those free samples as well. We are still awaiting an ingredient from our supplier. I have been told by our ingredient supplier that it is en route to us, but realistically, I will believe it when I see it. I am hopeful, yet don’t want to commit to anything, as we are still at the mercy of our supplier. I do sincerely apologize once again, and thank you for your patience.
[FONT="][COLOR=Black][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=#1F497D][FONT="][/FONT]

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Thanks for the update Johnny! I look foward to try your samples. I have been holding back on ordering, But tax refunds are comin soon!!

No problem...Its killing us not getting this out to our customers and fans, as we pride ourselves on fantastic customer service. We are at the mercy of our ingredient supplier unfortunately. Thanks again for your patience.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
No problem...Its killing us not getting this out to our customers and fans, as we pride ourselves on fantastic customer service. We are at the mercy of our ingredient supplier unfortunately. Thanks again for your patience.
Hey Johnny I just wanted to say I don't want you and the rest of the Halo staff beating yourselves up over this.

As much of a bummer as the situation is since I myself am waiting on the Bella Vanilla and Harley which are the two being held up over your supplier problems I understand that new operations have growing pains.

It probably helps for me though that I have big fat bottles of Freedom and Newpure to tide me over until my backorders get here though HA!

Nobody ever learned a damn thing through things going smoothly so while some people may be chewing on your ... a bit the most important thing is for you folks as a company to use this as an opportunity to improve things in any way you can.

I'm still happy to be doing business with you guys and hope that I enjoy the Harley and Bella just as much as I like the rest of the lineup that I have tried so far.

68stang

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
USA
I ordered on January 15th at like 10 pm...they shipped my freedom and free sample of newpure January 16th (Saturday) And even though Monday was a holiday it managed to get to me today (Tuesday) lol wow. Anyway I will just say this is the best quality juice I have had....destroys the stuff we get from China. Taste I love, although that is a person by person choice....but quality is the best from packaging, quality control and the feeling it leaves you with (does it make sense it feels cleaner?) I definitely found my e liquid I will be buying from now on. Good job Halo! Thank you!

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
JB said at one time they are PG.

This is our official ingredients release, which has changed since my prior posts. We actually changed up the formulas a bit following our BETA Testing:

Our ingredients contain USP Grade Propylene Glycol and USP Grade Glycerin along with a proprietary blend of USP Grade Natural and Artificial flavorings. All ingredients are FDA and FEMA approved food additives, and we use only the highest quality USP Grade Nicotine with a Certificate of Analysis. Our nicotine is tested and documented to be a minimum of 98%-99% pure before our e-liquid is created in our US facility. We incorporate Lot Number Tracking as a means of tracing our e-liquid through the supply chain.

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
I ordered on January 15th at like 10 pm...they shipped my freedom and free sample of newpure January 16th (Saturday) And even though Monday was a holiday it managed to get to me today (Tuesday) lol wow. Anyway I will just say this is the best quality juice I have had....destroys the stuff we get from China. Taste I love, although that is a person by person choice....but quality is the best from packaging, quality control and the feeling it leaves you with (does it make sense it feels cleaner?) I definitely found my e liquid I will be buying from now on. Good job Halo! Thank you!

Yeah stang, cleaner! I said that in my review as well. It's weird, last night just to compare (again) I vaped some other liquids (both PG and VG - I switched it up because nothing seemed to satisfy my craving) - my throat and mouth felt coated.

I am not allergic to PG/VG - it's not an allergy... it's just a reaction I seem to have.... I feel "coated" (only way I can describe it).

So, I made a cup of coffee, downed two glasses of iced tea, swapped out my atty and battery, and went back to the Menthol Ice.

Clean!! And, the longer I vape this, the better it tastes and the more I like it.

Why does it keep on getting better? The menthol taste improves, everything keeps getting better when I use this stuff.

I agree taste is subjective, but I'm glad you're liking this e-liquid too!!

Give it a few days, I'm serious, you are going to like it even more ;)
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread